The Appearance || Chapter 2

'Don't act tough with a black eye. Also trying to hit a girl is a pussy move Edgar!' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

I sighed finally walking into the stupid room after searching for forever. The room was rather spacious and I was glad my roommate wasn't a slob. When I walked in the room smelt like expensive perfume and their side was neatly cleaned though it was a little too bright for my liking.

The room was rather large which surprised me due to me thinking all the rooms were small like in the brochure. I was surprised to see this room had its own bathroom as well, why the hell would there be a bathroom in here if they had a comunal one? I'll ask later.

I sighed and face planted onto my pillows and comfy bed closing my eyes then taking a well needed nap. After such a long flight along with the bus ride here where I was chained the whole fucking time was draining. I woke up a while later to the feeling of someone poking me making me groan in annoyance.

"If you want to keep that finger I advise you stop fucking touching me." I grumbled out not having the energy to open my eyes. Luckily for me my tone was enough to scare their hand away.

"Is she up?" A female voice asked.

"Yeah.." I sighed hearing the voices and sat up on the bed. I saw two girls in the room just staring at me.

"What?" I asked rolling my eyes as I sat up. Can't catch a bloody break.

"Are you my new roommate?" The girl that sat on the bed asked.

She was quite cute, they both were. The one on the bed had dark curls, a button nose, dark blue doll eyes like the ocean, her skin was more on the fair side though I could tell she had some melanin. The one that was standing had brown eyes, straight ginger hair, glasses, and cute chubby cheeks. She was as caucasian as they come but cute nevertheless.

"Oh my god wait!" The same girl said as she started laughing.

"It's the girl! The one who knocked Edgar out! Pink hair! Oh my god you're my roommate?! Fuck yes!" She spoke excitedly.

"News here spreads faster than a sluts legs I see." I stated as I yawned.

"I'm Sofi, and this is Elena."

"I'm Lyla."

"That's a pretty name." Sofi said making me nod.

"Thanks." I spoke in an unamused tone.

"So when does all your stuff get here?"

"What do you mean? This is all my stuff." I stated tapping my backpack.

"Seriously?! Only a backpack?!" Sofi asked surprised. I could tell she grew up on money by the way her side was set up. All those useless expensive shit she had over there, plus the huge room, no way she wasn't filthy rich.

"I would die if I were you." Sofi stated making me just stare at her with no words. When you move a lot there's no time for unnecessary shit. You grab your essentials and get the fuck out.

"I think it's smart to pack light." Elena said making me nod. In this situation it wasn't since I was away at some school but I didn't own much either way, I've spent my whole life with this bag and I've survived just fine so it didn't bother me.