The Video || Chapter 38

'Sometimes things are better left in the dark.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lucas' POV:

     As I drove back to my place after leaving Lyla back on campus my mind kept thinking about when I caressed her cheek this morning as she slept in my arms. Though knowing it is wrong my mind couldn't stop thinking about her now. Honestly I don't know if it was the heat of the moment or genuine feelings. I probably just need to get laid. It's been months since I've had sex.

     Once I pulled into my garage I found myself sitting in the drivers side looking at where Lyla once sat thinking about her. Sighing and making my way inside the house I locked the car doors then the side door of the house. As I walked into my living room after taking my shoes off at the door I looked at the couch and found myself reminiscing on how beautiful Lyla looked when she was engrossed in the movie.

     I found myself growing annoyed when I thought back on her agreeing to a date. I honestly don't know why I'm upset about such fact but I'm probably just looking out for a student. After showering and getting clothed I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. Sitting on the couch and staring into space my mind started thinking on when Lyla accidentally tipped over my ice cream and accidentally rubbed my area. Fuck Luca stop. Thinking back on her my member found itself growing hard.

     My mind took me back to the way her skin felt against my lips when I kissed her spine, the way she shivered when my fingers touched the dimples on her lower back. Her letting out accidental moans here and there, the way she felt against my body. Everything about her started coming back and I kept growing harder. I remember when I dropped her off and she started running I couldn't help but let my eyes admire her curvy figure. Her legs were something I was now envisioning wrapped around my neck as she moaned my name. Fuck this is so wrong she's a student Luca!

     I recall seeing her rare and thick thighs move as she ran which had made me look away since someone was getting too excited at the view. I need to get laid.

"She's a student for fuck sakes Luca." I sighed out trying to calm myself.

     Deciding on a cold shower I stripped and hopped in closing my eyes and letting the water to run from my head to my toes. My mind immediately started wondering off to Lyla when we stared into each others eyes. Her plumped lips, pretty doll like eyes that were filled with nothing but sinful lust, the way she moaned and panted my name in the shower that one night. At that last thought I immediately went rock hard. Shit.

"Fuck.." I breathed out knowing I was pretty much fucked for getting hard at the thought of her. After turning the shower off and changing into some fresh clothes I went to lay in bed.

     After tossing and turning for god knows how long my mind wouldn't allow me to stop thinking about Lyla. The bed still smelt like her and it was fucking with me. As her scent lingered in my nose my thoughts went back to my snarky student and once again I grew rock hard. My thoughts went to the times I got a glimpse of her underwear which was swallowed whole by her rare whenever she picked her bag up and also when I saw her naked in the room. Though it was only a glimpse it was enough to see just how beautiful she was.

     My thoughts continued off to when she would bite her bottom lip making it cherry red when she would doze off as I taught. I've imagined too many times running my finger down her lip and kissing it right after. Her lips were so soft when I ran my thumb along it that it just fed my hunger to give in. I wanted to kiss her but I knew I shouldn't cross that line.

Sensei's Pleaserजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें