Detention? || Chapter 49

'Not everything goes away at once.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Does Mr.Grey look happier today? Or is it just me?" Delilah asked making me look up from my book where I was drawing random shapes on.

"Uhhh no. He still looks miserable and lonely." I said in a bored tone looking back at my book and continuing what I was doing before.

"Really?" I sighed putting my pen down and fully turning my body towards her.

"Why does it matter? He's still going to assign about 500 assignments and make my life a living hell." I said rolling my eyes. I should get an Oscar for my acting at this point.

"I guess."

"Let's not forget he's still a prick." I turned back in my chair and once again went back to drawing whatever my pen decided to draw.

"Oh raging party is happening this Friday, you coming?" I looked at her and smirked.

"When have I ever said no to a party?" We both laughed and Luca I guess to keep up appearance acted how he always did.

"Ms.Valentine and company! Be quiet and pay attention to your work if you don't want detention." and with that he went back to teaching.

Detention....that's a rather smart idea. If I get detention I can spend it with him alone. You're such a genius Lyla. When he turned around to write something on the whiteboard I threw a piece of paper.

He picked it up and unraveled it. I saw him bite back a smile at what I wrote.

'If I get detention that's more private alone time ;)'

"Ms.Valentine stop throwing things in my class." He said in a bored tone like always yet no detention.

I should kick it up a notch. I started talking to Delilah and doing everything I knew he hated. By the end of class I had finally gotten detention like I wanted. Everyone left and it was just the two of us alone in a room staring at each other from a distance. I was still in my chair with my bag on my lap fighting the urge to go up to him and kiss him. I get to call that mine? Aren't I a lucky one.

"Ms.Valentine." He said with a smirk and in his teasing voice.

"Mr.Grey." I said as I got up and made my way towards him.

"I'll see you in my office during lunch, as for your detention session it'll be held in my office since I have work to get done in there." If work is me I'm totally fine with it.

"Sure prick." I said with a smile as if I didn't just insult him.

"Detention tomorrow as well Ms.Valentine. If you keep this up I'll start to think you actually want to spend time with me." He teased and I rolled my eyes amused by him.

"Keep dreaming."

"You'll be late go to class." I wanted to kiss him so badly. Ugh.

We walked towards the door me behind him and he stopped right at the door. It was ajar and he placed his hand on the handle closing it a little more before placing his free hand on my cheek and kissing me. I let out a soft moan and smiled brightly when he pulled back slightly to look into my eyes.