Circumvent || Chapter 14

'Embarrassing moments always humble us all lol.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     The first bite out of the food made me moan softly as I closed my eyes savoring the delicious meal. Fuck this is so good! When I opened my eyes I froze and stopped chewing all together when I saw him staring at me with a brow raised. Oh fuck I just moaned in front of him. I swallowed my food and spoke.

"Shit my bad." He shook his head and just went back to eating his food. I swore I saw a faint smile on his lips...I might of imagined it though.

"This is really good, it taste home cooked." I can't remember the last time I've had a home cooked meal.

"It is home cooked. It's a small business, the owner is a distant friend." I nodded and we ate in silence. We had gotten natural juice with our orders which was delicious. I guess they made everything fresh.

"That was really good." I said with a smile to which he just nodded packing up our utensils.

"Ugh how I wished I could eat that everyday." I sighed out as I undid my skirt from being stuffed. He packed everything up and placed it next to his desk on the floor. He then proceeded to shrug his blazer off and placed it openly on the back of his chair then sat down.

     He started correcting papers and I stared at him in confusion. Was that all he ever did? His body did look delicious might I add. Stop it head!

"Is that all you ever do?" He glanced up at me before continuing his correcting.

"Sorry but not all of us can live the lavish lifestyle of Lyla Valentine; from getting into fights to not giving a fuck." He said sarcastically making me roll my eyes as I sat up. Oh my god he cursed! I'm rubbing off on him.

"Some of us have to work for a living Lyla." He called my Lyla and not Ms.Valentine! That's new but I liked it.

"What does that mean?" He sighed putting his pen down and intertwining his fingers on the desk before staring into my soul.

"Not everyone is blessed with a rich father or mother, have you met your classmates?" He asked with a straight face and a raised brow.

"You really think if I came from money I would wear beat up shoes and use a crappy bag?"

"Only rich people come here, do you know how much it costs to get into this place? Or how much it takes to bribe a judge to sentence you here?"

"You just love assuming shit I see, thanks for the food Mr.Grey but I should get going." I got up and of course my skirt fell since I undid the damn thing. His eyes widen before he looked away quickly. I quickly stooped down and pulled my skirt up buttoning it up and pulling the zipper up. Of all the days to wear lace underwear! I should start wearing shorts under this shit.

"I-bye." I grabbed my bag and rushed out of his office faster than flash himself.

     My last class was near Mr.Greys classroom so I decided to take the long route to my classroom just to avoid running into him.

     Ugh he probably saw them along with my privates since this covered nothing! Why did I have to wear lace and no shorts? Especially with such a short skirt! Ugh this not giving a fuck attitude of mines needs to stop. After class I went the long way to my dorm to avoid running into him. The rest of the week along with the weekend went by quickly. For the rest of the previous week I had skipped his class and avoided him at every chance I got. It was now Monday and after a successful day of avoiding Mr.Grey I made my way out of my last classroom engrossed in conversation with Samual. I protected him from being bullied by some idiot and he's been my friend since then.