Our First Time || Chapter 61

18+ Content.

'Just hi.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

"Are you sure?"

"Shut up and take me Luca." Lyla panted as she claimed his lips. As they kept savoring each others Luca rolled on a condom.

"I need to warn you Lyla..." Luca spoke after pulling back slightly just enough to see the confusion on her face.

"I'm sort of..."

"Oh?...oh! I-we can make whatever work I just want it to be with you.." Luca smiled at her words.

"Lyla it's just..." Luca sighed as he reached down and rested his length onto her stomach.

     Lylas eyes grew wide feeling just how big he truly was. She knew he always felt big but feeling it unclothed against her skin was a whole different reality check. When she went to look down he placed his index finger under her chin stopping her.

"Don't look." Luca chuckled kissing her lips.

"C-can that fit?" Worriedly Lyla questioned.

"I won't put the whole thing in baby, not unless you tell me otherwise." She nodded now feeling scared.

"Estimate?"

"About 10-12."

"In-inches?!" He chuckled once again finding her reaction adorable.

"I'll only put half in so it'll be around 5-6."

"I can work with that." She kissed him and with that he placed himself by her entrance.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.." he rubbed himself along her slit wetting his tip and length before circling her entrance. Luca bit his bottom lip looking into Lylas eyes as he slipped some of the tip in. With a grunt he stopped seeing as how Lyla whimpered in pain.

"Keep going, please."

"It's hurting you Lyla..." softly he spoke as he caressed her cheek. It was hurting him as well even though she was so wet.

"Luca please...don't stop.." he sighed before kissing her lips.

"Just breathe and relax okay? It won't hurt for long." She nodded allowing his lips to claim hers again.

One hand gripped the sheets next to her head as the other massaged her clit getting her more relaxed. Lucas lips attached to her nipple making her moan as she relaxed under his touch. He slowly slipped into her not even halfway and stopped to let her adjust to his width and length.

"You can move now.." Lyla panted out as she grabbed his forearm.

He slowly moved in and out of her pulling out fully and entering the same amount of length as before if not a little more. Soon after the pain was replaced by pleasure and she slowly started enjoying his length. Lyla couldn't believe he was so thick and big but she loved it.

"Does it hurt?" Luca asked as he kept slowly moving in and out of her.

"God no.." Lyla moaned biting her lips as her eyes shut and rolled back when he started sucking on her collarbone.

"It feels so good Luca..."

His pace sped up but not too fast. One hand was now on her waist as the other gripped the sheets tightly fighting to not fuck her senseless. Luca was use to being rough but he wanted to be passionate with her.