The Wager || Chapter 3

'Don't have a stick so far up your ass to the point where you can't bend over.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Good morning class, this is Mr.Grey, and he'll be your new teacher for this year." Mr. Abraham the headmaster introduced the teacher to the class and all the girls were gawking.

"I'll leave you to it Mr.Grey." Mr.Abraham said as he smiled and walked away.

"Woah..." Delilah said as she eyed the new teacher like everyone else.

"I wouldn't mind taking something like that to bed." I said eyeing him. I definitely didn't mean for that to come out verbally, it was more of a thought.

"Me neither god damn." We both laughed at this and I shook my head. He started walking towards his desk and speaking.

"Good morning class, my name is Luca Grey but you will all address me as Mr.Grey or Sir and nothing else. I'll be replacing Mr.Christian who retired recently." What a fine specimen he is.

"Now that the introduction is out of the way everyone open your textbooks to page 106." He said as he placed his blazer on the high backrest of his high back chair. Fucking hell look at those muscles from the front.

"How about you open my legs?! Or I can open yours." Delilah said making the whole class laugh including me.

"You have one more time to act out before you're outside of my classroom." He said looking at her with a stern face. Ugh you were so fine until you opened your mouth; speaking of mouth I wonder what those plumped lips could do..

"Take your notebooks out and write down the questions from 1-50 and answer them to the best of your abilities, this will be graded." He stated to the whole class as he opened the book on his desk standing behind the desk with one hand in his pocket.

"How about I take you out!" Another girl spoke making us laugh once again.

"Alright, let's get one thing straight. I am here to do a job and not fool around, if you guys keep acting like this you'll all get a zero for the day." That definitely shut them up.

"Nothing to say? Good. Now do the work that was instructed." He sat down at his desk and didn't utter another word. I raised my hand with an innocent look on my face and when he called on me I bit my lip to stop myself from smirking.

"Are you married Luca?" I asked with a smirk.

"My personal life has nothing to do with you Ms.Valentine; and it's Mr.Grey young lady."

"Really now..." I said lowly tilting my head to the side with my fingers intertwined together and placed under my chin. Now that's interesting.

"Feisty man." Delilah said as she laughed. I just nodded taking in his features.

"I have a dare for you." She said making me turn to face her.

"Please; enlighten me." I giggled out watching an evil smirk grow on her face.

"If you hook the new teacher before graduation I'll reward you 1,000 dollars, how about it?"

"Isn't that just prostitution?" She laughed when I asked shaking her head.

"You're too fucking funny honestly." I wasn't even trying to be; it was a genuine question.

"Okay fine I'll up the stakes."

"I'm listening."

"How about a mansion and a brand new car? All paid off plus some cash." I knew her family was rich but is she really just throwing a mansion and a car away like that.