What's My Name? || Chapter 73

'Submission isn't always a bad thing ;)' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

We were now at his place me sitting on the couch with my arms folded over my chest and him standing a few steps in front of me. I tried to leave various times but he wasn't having it. At least the moron allowed me to tell the group I was fine and safe. They were also back on school campus all unharmed. As I sat there waiting for him to speak I could tell he was fighting to withhold his anger but I didn't care since I was also pretty mad. Fucking prick.

"Lyla if I hadn't of been there what exactly were you going to do?" I rolled my eyes bored.

"Go for a joy ride Mr.Grey, but you ruined it."

"Lyla stop calling me that." Firmly Luca spoke cashing me to roll my eyes getting on me feet. Once in front of him I looked up at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Or what?" I challenged his gaze and he smirked.

"Guess I'll just fuck you into submission." Luca threw me over his shoulder and walked us upstairs throwing me on the bed making a gasp leave my lips. I protested on the way up but I was honestly excited.

"Lyla what is my name?" He asked huskily as he hovered over my body. One hand held him up as the other went and undid his pants.

"Mr.Grey." Luca smirked once again and came down claiming my lips.

"Don't worry, I'll have you crying out my name in no time." Next thing I knew I was on my knees on the floor with him standing in front of me fully naked and a fistful of my hair in his hand as he fucked my throat with no mercy.

Luca covered my nose as his head fell back and he grunted in pleasure. I dug my nails into his skin feeling my eyes becoming teary and the lack of air in my lungs catching up to me. He was so deep down in my throat I don't understand how I haven't needed to be seen by a doctor yet.

"Are you going to say my name?" I shook my head 'no' still allowing him to fuck my throat. I could see a blurred version of him smirk as my wetness increased.

"Fuck lyla!" With one last thrust Luca came in my throat making me choke slightly on his release as I gasped for air when he started to slowly stroke into my mouth but not deep down my throat. The grunts Luca would let out when he would thrust into the back of my throat made me wetter by the second. Just thinking back on him finishing I myself could come.

"Ready to submit?"

"Fuck you Mr.Grey."

Luca picked me up and placed me on the bed stripping me of my clothes. His lips kissed all of my sweet spots along with sucking and teasing them and before I knew it he was devouring me as I moaned loudly in pleasure. One hand tugged on the sheets as the other gripped his hair tightly and I arched.

"L-SHIT!" I controlled the urge to yell his name as I unraveled on his mouth and fingers. I was panting and losing my fucking mind.

"Still won't say it?" He asked coming up and kissing me.

"Fuck you." Luca smirked before turning me around on all fours.

"FUCK!" I cried out as Luca rammed into my wetness and didn't give me time to adjust before full on breaking my back basically.

"SHIT! FUCK!" I loved that I could be as loud as I wanted.

His hands went to my hair where he took my scrunchy out throwing it somewhere on the bed as he ponytailed it with his hands. Luca used it as leverage and kept making me cry out in pleasure. I was fisting the sheets feeling myself clench around his length though we just started.