Annoyance || Chapter 11

'Don't be a bully.' ~ Everyone with common sense.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Get off of me before I scream rape." I said blankly. He pulled away from me and just looked at my face for a little longer than necessary.

"How'd you get back? You gave me a heart attack when I couldn't find you." He folded his arms over his chest angry at my little stunt.

"You're the one who left me out there, did you expect me to walk more than 6 miles? And you're welcome for saving your job." I rolled my eyes crossing my arms like him.

"You can't blame me for that. You were acting all weird for the whole week and on top of that when I came out of the building you were menacingly staring at my damn car what do you expect?"

"I said I didn't do anything to it!"

"And why should I have taken your word for it?" That's true.

"Whatever, I'm out." As I grabbed the handle I stopped when he spoke.

"Thank you for the job thing Ms.Valentine." I smiled though I knew I was still going to make his life a living hell. I turned around still grabbing the doorknob and smiled at him.

"Don't thank me just yet." I winked and with that I pulled the door open and exited.

     The rest of the day was chill and everyone was cheering when they heard Mr.Grey would be out for the day. Everything was fine until Ms.can't-mind-her-business had to approach me in the courtyard.

     Me and the girls were watching the guys play basketball as we talked about random shit before she popped up. I was leaning back on the bleachers but sat up rolling my eyes when I saw her from a distance.

"Who do you think you are to cause such commotion?" She now stood before us with her arms folded over her chest glaring at me. I got up and walked down standing right in front of her. I folded my arms over my chest and looked at her with a bored face.

"Nataly do you need friends? Why are you so obsessed with me?"

"Who said I'm obsessed with you?" She scrunched up her face in disgust making me laugh slightly.

"Clearly you are, everything I do you know about. Am I your idol or something? I mean I am prettier than you." I teased and shrugged before crossing my arms again. She was glaring at me as if she wanted to kill me.

"I will make your life such a living hell if you don't back off of Ryan." She was now all up in my face making me move my head back.

"Back the fuck up." I said placing my palm in front of her face and pushing her face away from me.

"Don't touch me!" She slapped my hand away but I just rolled my eyes and let both of my hands drop to my side placing them on my waist.

"You can have Ryan." I shrugged and she didn't seem pleased. She smirked before pulling out her phone.

"Isn't this you?" I rolled my eyes once again before focusing on a video that displayed on the screen.

     It was a video of me drinking at a party.

"So?"

"This was on a school night, you'll be in big trouble if I show you sneaked out." I laughed in her face.

"I can show the dean that myself Nataly, do better." I said as I brushed pass her not in the mood to speak anymore.

     It was now the following day and I couldn't help but notice everyone staring at me as I walked down the hall with Eric.