Gloomy || Chapter 78

'The feeling of your heart sinking is always thrilling and horrifying' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     It had been about a few days since the confrontation with Lucas parents and if I'm being honest I've noticed his change in moods. My heart really ached at the thought of him questioning our relationship; though if he was having doubts I'd understand.

     Since I was off today I had invited Estrella over seeing as how Luca had been gloomy and mostly in bed form since the fight with his parents. He looked slightly upset which was why I asked her over knowing she always got him in a good mood. When that didn't work though I invited Lorenzo over to have drinks with him. Though I heard a few laughs from Luca I still noticed how stressed he was especially since his phone was always going off.

     One time it wouldn't stop going off whilst Luca was on the bathroom which led to me letting my nosey side get the best of me and I checked it. My anger and sadness had increased at the sight of Lucas parents belittling him for his poor choice in woman and Sasha begging for him to be with her.

     Luca was currently in the bathroom as I sat on the edge of the bed deep in though and I noticed he was taking longer than usual. A muffled thud came from the bathroom making my heart immediately stop as I hurried to the bathroom and banged on the door.

"Luca?!" He wasn't respond no matter how much I called for him or banged on the door making me grow concern. The door was locked making my panic grow even more.

     I don't know where this force came from but I ended up kicking in the door. Luca was on the floor laying on his back as I rushed to his side dropping to my knees breathing heavily as I grew even more concerned. Luca wasn't responding to my calling making me immediately rush for my phone in the room then back to his side seeing as how I definitely couldn't lift him myself.

"911 what's your emergency?" A woman spoke into the phone and my eyes became teary with my throat closing up just thinking of the worst scenarios.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

"Hi yes m-my boyfriend he collapsed and I-I don't know what's wrong." I sobbed out shaking him trying to wake him.

"Luca baby please..." I sobbed out as I cried harder.

"It's going to be alright okay? What's your name honey?"

"I-it's Lyla."

"Good, Lyla I'm going to need you to calm down and breathe for me so I can understand you okay?"

"Y-yes I understand." I tried to collect myself but I couldn't.

"Is your boyfriend breathing?"

"Uh ye-yes he is he's just not waking up and I-I don't understand I-" I started sobbing harder and the woman tried to calm me down.

"It's going to be alright, what's the address?" I gave it to her and she assured me that an ambulance was on the way.

"Does your boyfriend take any medications or suffers from any medical condition that'll make him faint?"

"Umm no not that I know of."

"What's your boyfriends name honey?"

"It's Luca...Luca Grey.." I slightly sobbed his name out.

"Alright good, the ambulance will be there shortly would you mind unlocking the door for them?" I did as she instructed and a while after the paramedics took him to the hospital as I called Lorenzo and informed him of Lucas current state once on my way to the hospital.