Shopping Trip || Chapter 98

'Hi<3' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

My eyes slowly opened at the blinding sun shining into the room causing a slight groan to leave my lips. Turning my head to the other side a smile formed on my lips seeing Luca still asleep. Deciding to let him sleep in a little I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and slowly got out of bed trying to not disturb him.

Not much was planned today either way so it didn't matter if he slept in. After a nice refreshing shower and changing into my clothes I walked out and smiled once again seeing Luca in bed but this time he was awake and wearing a pout on his gorgeous lips. His eyes met mines and I could see his eyes light up once he saw me. Luca got out of bed and came to me giving me a knee melting kiss as his arms hugged my waist.

"I thought you left already." I slightly giggled bringing him in for another kiss. He was such a big baby when it came to me.

"Why would I do that?" Luca shrugged at my words and smiled pecking my lips before disappearing into the bathroom to get ready for the day we had somewhat planned.

After Luca was ready we headed downstairs and ate breakfast with the group along with picking a time and place to meet up for lunch since we were all going to the mall today. After we all got to the mall we pretty much just scattered doing our own things with our partners which was why I was relieved we decided on a meet up spot and time.

As Luca and I walked around I couldn't help but smile seeing as how everything I pretty much laid my eyes on he bought. After being with him for what feels like forever I've learned to not even argue or try to debate with him since he never listened either way. We found ourselves walking back to the car to put away all the bags Luca had and on our way there my eyes landed on a black and purple logo that got my attention.

"We'll come back in a bit baby." I heard Luca saying as he placed a kiss on my cheek. I hadn't even realized I had stopped and full on stared at the sign.

My eyes met his and I smiled nodding as we continued to walk. After placing everything in the car and walking back I realized that sneaky bastard stole my wallet which made me punch him in the arm.

"What was that for?" He asked with his adorable smile.

"You took my wallet!" I took my hand out of his hold and folded my arms over my chest angrily.

"It's not like you need it, I have the only thing you'll need and it's your ID." He shrugged and took my hand in his as we continued walking.

I was upset but the thought was nice. We finally arrived at the store and my mouth slightly fell open when I realized what it was.

It was an adult store...a very kinky one to say the least.

"Ms.Valentine." Luca teased snapping me out of my shocked trance. I look up at him and he was smiling with his face plaster in amusement making me smack his arm.

"Welc-sorry! Welcome in!" When the cashier had started to speak she was cashing someone out and basically welcomed us waving a dildo which led to her dropping it on the counter and awkwardly smiling once she had realized her mistake. Luca bit his lips to hold back his laugh and I also did the same just pulling him into the store.

As we browsed I saw whips, vibrators, loads of toys, lingerie, nipple clips, pretty much all the kinky and crazy shit you could imagine. Luca stayed by my side just letting his eyes wonder around which I found so adorable.