Prying Eyes || Chapter 76

'Reckless behaviors lead to consequences.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

Luca knew how risky he was when she was around but he couldn't control himself around her. Seeing her under him losing control and begging to be taken by him always pleased him. His lips teased near her neck as his fingers worked magic in her making Lyla slowly start to lose her mind.

She bit her bottom lip when Luca got on his knees after stripping her of her undergarment. Lylas breath got caught in her throat as she gripped his hair when Lucas breath fanned her area. His fingers were still drawing her closer to completion as she moaned when his mouth covered her clit and his tongue started teasing.

Seconds later she found herself clenching around his fingers trying to run and close her legs but he held her down and forced her legs open. Lylas back arched and she groaned his name out as she unraveled under his touch. Luca craved for more though. He wanted to have her seeing stars like the other night. Luca hummed as he kept fingering and eating her out making Lyla groan and moan trying to get away once again. It felt so good yet she couldn't help but try to run from the intensity.

"L-Luca...." She panted out breathlessly throwing her head back right after.

Seconds later her toes curled and her breathing increased as she groaned coming once again. Luca slipped his fingers out and slurped up all of her juices as she whimpered still trying to catch her breath. Lyla fell on his desk flatly staring at the ceiling as Luca lightly chuckled before coming to kiss her lips.

"Are you okay there?" He asked with a short laugh loving to see her trying to catch her senses.

"You're insane Luca...." She breathe out with a huge smile on her face still staring at the ceiling.

"Luca you say we're not addicts but yet here we are..." she laughed lightly locking eyes with him.

"The only thing I'm addicted to is you Lyla." Luca said with a huge smile as he kissed her again.

"Mmm...is that so?"

"It is so." He kissed her and she giggled against his lips when they went to kiss her neck all over.

"Now hurry up and get up before I fuck you." He bit his bottom lip smacking her ass as he pulled back.

Luca and Lyla were so wrapped up in each other they didn't notice the prying eyes of one individual. This particular individual had in fact witnessed their whole sexual activity going down and on top of that video taped it. A devious smirk grew on the persons face as they disappeared before Luca or Lyla could catch onto them. The thoughts they were having on how to use the tape in their favor were endless.

Lylas' POV:

Winter break rolled around but instead of spending it with the group skiing I decided to stay with Luca and work for the firm where he got me a job at. The company was a software engineering one where I was basically shadowing the CEO. He's been teaching me how to code and would always be impressed and praise me on how smart I was and how easily I caught onto things.

It was the end of the work day and as I made my way to my car my phone rang. A smile formed on my lips when I saw it was Luca.

"Hey babe." I said with a huge smile after answering.

"Hi beautiful, are you on your way home yet?"

"Why? Are you trying to see if you have to hide Sasha?" He laughed along with me before denying my far fetched claims. My phone started beeping making me glance at it where I saw Sofi's name pop up.