Tease || Chapter 51

'A little reassurance goes a long way.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

They were laying on his sofa, Lyla under him as he hovered over her in between her legs with one of his hands on her waist firmly and the other grabbing the armrest behind her head for support. Luca was groaning grinding against her as she moaned closing her eyes hating how much material was inbetween them.

"Too many layers." Lyla moaned against his lips when she pulled him down to which he nodded eagerly once their eyes met. Luca discarded his shirt and so did Lyla. He kept grinding but then he complained.

"One more layer won't hurt right?"

"Yeah no it won't." Lyla panted out as they got rid of another clothing item. They kept complaining and going on like that until they were both in just their underwear.

Lyla moaned harder and whimpered for him as he grind against her private area.

"Oh my fuck..." she gasped out throwing her head back when he moved against her and his tip pressed on her clit.

She could feel him perfectly and just how above average he was. Her hands were on his waist pulling him down so that when he stroked it'll be more intense.

Lylas mouth was agape as her eyes were now once again focused on his face taking in his pleasure twisted face. Her wetness was rubbing on his boxer making him groan even stronger.

"Luca..."

"Lyla..."

His thrusts sped up moving both of their bodies as they started to reach their peak. Her eyes shut tightly as she gripped him tighter feeling herself start to clench.

"Open your eyes.." she did as he said and looked into his lust filled eyes making her even wetter.

"Lu-ca!" She cried out digging her nails into him as she got consumed by her orgasm.

"Lyla!" They both let out loud pleasurable noises throwing their heads back as they came and he slowed his stroking down.

"Lyla..." he panted out as he kissed her. She grabbed his nape kissing him even harder as she came down from her high.

"Wh-what if we...did it naked?" She asked once their lips parted but didn't separate too far. Luca shook his head at the request.

"We can't go any further, if we do I won't be able to hold back. I can barely hold back now as it is; I'm fighting so hard to not push your panties to the side and take you right now; it's killing me." He whispered close to her lips making her heart pick up.

What Lyla didn't know was that she was driving him insane. Luca wanted to take her right then and there but he knew he shouldn't. Even after finishing in his boxers he was still painfully hard. Luca wanted nothing more than to feel her wetness and come inside of her but he knew they should take it slow. He knew he'll have to finish once again in the shower.

"You can use the guest shower to clean up, I'll go take a shower as well." She bit her lip thinking about them having shower sex though she knew he'll protest.

"Okay..." after they were both cleaned up and properly clothe he took her back to campus where she happily went to her room and slept.

{Following Day}

Lyla was currently in class working on her assignment and Luca felt like teasing her. After ensuring everyone was doing their work he stood next to her and lowered his upper half slightly as he placed a hand on the back of her chair and the other on the desk. Lyla watched his veiny hand and swallowed hard.