Break || Chapter 89

'Sometimes doing what's best for you leads to losing people you never want to lose.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

I found myself pulling into Lucas driveway and walking into the house shortly after. To my surprise though Lorenzo was here. I didn't see his car outside so it confused me but nevertheless I smiled it off.

"Hey." I spoke with a smile as I made my way to the kitchen where they were.

"I thought you were busy?" Luca asked as he served dinner.

"I was...but I wanted to see you so..." I shrugged and he smiled. After serving he came and gave me a tight hug with a welcoming kiss.

"Well I'm glad you're here." Luca whispered with his lips close to mines before kissing me once again.

"Get a room." Lorenzo spoke making us pull back. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"When you leave." I said to which made Luca laughed. He usually made extra food when he cooked which lucky for me meant I could eat some of his delicious food.

Luca said he'll teach me but I honestly just wanted him to cook for the rest of our lives. After dinner and everything Luca dropped Lorenzo off and I found myself sitting on the sofa on my phone waiting for him. The door sounded and I placed my phone down turning my head in the direction of the door. His sexy figure and handsome face came into view moments after.

"Hi handsome." I said with a smile as I got up and went to him. Luca smiled placing a soft and slow sensual kiss on my lips with a slight hum.

"Hello gorgeous." He said when he had pulled back slightly. Luca kissed me once again with his arms hugging my waist as I tiptoed arching my back to meet his lips with my arms going around his neck.

"Now what's really up?" He asked with a smile when he pulled back. Ugh I hate that he could read me like a book.

"Of course you knew." I found myself speaking with a smile. A chuckle left his lips before he pecked mines.

"I always know." He said as a matter of fact as he looked pleased with the idea of reading me like a book.

"It's school." He nodded and I pulled back nervously playing with my fingers as I walked towards the sofa. Luca sat down on the sofa with me leaving a little space between the both of us.

"I got into all the schools I applied to." I said happily and he smiled hugging me tightly. I hugged him back softly.

"Congratulations babe!" He pulled back after speaking and I nodded slowly with a small smile looking at my hands.

"That's good news...no?" I looked up and saw him watching me in curiosity.

"Ye-yeah no yeah it's good it's just that..." I rubbed the back of my neck before sighing.

"I'm planning on going to MIT..." he stayed there frozen for a little bit before my words sunk in.

"What?" He asked in disbelief with a smile still on his face. When I didn't say anything his smile flattened.

"Wait what?" He asked more seriously. It was more of a statement than a question.

"Why not right?" I spoke shyly.

"You...you're going to MIT?" Luca frowned slightly and the possibility of us breaking up right after this seemed extremely high.

"Well I mean yeah you know I like coding and engineering so why not?"