Dumb Idea || Chapter 6

'Don't act on impulse, sometimes it'll come back to bite you in the ass.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     A month has gone by and the same routine followed. Constantly getting kicked out of my classes, meeting with the dean, skipping most of the time, getting into trouble, getting called to the office, and getting closer to Ryan. We would constantly get into trouble together and always have detention together so we got even closer. Every time he would text me I was smiling and I hated it but loved it at the same time. I had dyed my hair blue throughout the month as well since I grew tired of the pink. I also let it grow out so it was by my middle back.

I was in class giggling at my phone and of course Mr.Grey had an issue with it. Honestly I think the man hates me though I didn't care because it was mutual. It was a Friday and yet he couldn't be cool.

"Put that away if you want to keep it Ms.Valentine." I groaned but texted Ryan I had to go.

     Mr.Sour started handing out the last assignment we had and of course when he came up to me he placed the paper down and said 'Zero; once again.' and walked off. I tightly gripped my pencil and as soon as he turned around I was going to stab him but Delilah held me back.

The bell finally rang but of course he had to assign something like always!

"Don't forget about the essay that's due tonight, email only please! If I get anything but that it'll be an automatic ZERO!" Everyone groaned walking out.

"I wish he would just fucking die." I grumbled out once out of the room.

     The rest of the day was a blur, I just knew I was sitting on bed on the expensive laptop my brother got me thinking of how to start this piece of shit of a essay. Then reality hit me, I didn't give a shit, so I did what every angry teenager would do to a professor they hate. I wrote him a hate letter, I didn't plan on sending it but it'll help with my rage. So with that I started typing away.

'Dear Mr.Stick-so-far-up-his-ass,

No one fucking likes you! Fucking retire and stop harassing us with all this fucking work! An essay?! SERIOUSLY?! It's been a fucking month and you're giving essays you fucking prick?! Don't you have a fucking life?! I bet you're fucking miserable by the way you assign so much fucking work, what? Are you not getting laid or something?! For gods sake lay off the damn work you prick!

Also your essay can suck my fat juicy ass and you can go to hell for all I care. Stop giving me detention you bastard!!!! I hope you fucking die and your car breaks down! DIE DIE DIEEE!!!!!' And without thinking I fucking hit send out of habit.

"SHIT! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!" I panicked out as I grabbed the laptop bringing it closer to my face. I in fact had just send the fucking thing! FUCK! I'm so screwed.

"What happened?" Sofi asked as she came out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

"I just wrote a hate email to Mr.Grey and accidentally....sent it.." her eyes grew wide as she rushed to me and grabbed the laptop.

"YOU IDIOT! Why the hell would you even write it?!"

"I was mad! And I wasn't planning on sending the fucking thing!"