Too Kind || Chapter 115

'Hi.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

As the crazy bitch started swatting her hands like crazy hitting me in the process I quickly gave her a right hook in the ribs shoving her off of me one time. I got on top of her and straddled her giving her another right hook in her jaw. Just as my fisted hand lifted about to deliver another one I was pulled off of her by Luca. He placed me down near the door a great distance away from Sasha so I wouldn't charge for her again. For extra measure he made sure to stand in between us both.

"You could have allowed me to get another one in!" I whined and Luca just laughed as he pecked my lips. Honestly that punch was for that time she snitched to Luca's parents about us and he got hurt.

"Will you behave if I go and check on her?"

"Yeah yeah." I spoke slightly salty at the thought. My fiancé placed a kiss on my cheek before going to Sasha who sat on the floor crying.

As Luca inspected her jaw to make sure nothing was broken I stood there with my arms folded over my chest a little angered that she was faking to be in pain. I walked up towards them and rolled my eyes.

"I didn't even hit you hard." The annoyance in my voice was definitely not disguised. She glared my way but I watched her unamused by her little tantrum.

     Luca helped her up and led her towards the sofa before coming up to me and hugging me then placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Can you give me a minute to speak with her?" He asked lowly and I let out a harsh breath looking into his pleading eyes before just nodding.

     With that I went upstairs but stayed near the stairs so I could hear what they were saying. I trusted Luca but I really did want to hear what they were going to talk about.

"Sasha you can't keep doing things like these." He spoke in a concerned tone. Sasha stayed silent but Luca sighed.

"You know I love you right?" He questioned.

"Yeah.." Sasha spoke as if on the verge of tears.

"And you know I want what's best for you right?" I saw her nod at his words.

"You've known my feelings from the moment we met Sasha, you thinking it's going to change isn't healthy. You need to stop focusing on my relationship with Lyla and try to find a connection of your own with someone who loves you just as much as you love them." Sasha stayed quiet looking at her manicured fingers and I felt bad. Luca pulled her into a comforting hug before speaking as he gently rubbed her arm.

"I've forgiven many things you've done that were really unpleasant; so in return for those things can you promise me you'll go to therapy for your own healing?" Sasha softly started to cry as she hugged him back and started nodding.

"Okay.." she cried in defeat noticing that Luca really wasn't into her. Though if we're being honest Luca had given her clear signs throughout everything.

     After that I decided to give them privacy and go to our shared room. A while had passed and I hadn't even realized I had dozed off until I was woken up by an arm getting wrapped around my waist and a kiss being placed on the back of my neck.