The Introduction || Chapter 26

'Sometimes your friends know best.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Hey trouble." Ryan said with a lazy smirk as Mr.Grey and I walked down the hall.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in so long!" I said in a joking voice to which he laughed.

"You saw me this morning." He laughed slightly as I met up with him and gave him a side hug. He hugged me tightly and when we pulled back he eyed me like he did this morning.

"Still can't get over how cute you look all cleaned up." He laughed slightly as I slapped his arm.

"I'll be in my office Ms.Valentine." Mr.Grey said coldly in his bitchy mood as he made his way to his office.

"What's his problem?" Ryan asked as we both eyed my teacher disappeared down the hall corner.

"No clue." He nodded and decided to walk me to Mr.Greys office.

Me and Ryan have been keeping our talking stage private from everyone. Mostly because I asked him to. I didn't want to just jump the gun, plus my feelings for him were more bipolar than my teacher.

"I'll see you later?"

"Sure." He kissed me on the cheek making me giggle but it was short lived when Mr.Grey cleared his throat from behind me.

"Bye." I said with a smile and he nodded disappearing towards the door of the building.

"Why are you always so grumpy?" I asked as I sat down in a chair next to his by the desk.

"I'm not grumpy, I just don't laugh because someone gave me a kiss." He said in an annoyed tone now sitting in his chair.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, get your books out." I did as he instructed and we got to work.

I noticed my shoes were untied during his rambling about 'PEMDAS' and went to tie my shoe. His pen dropped and just as I was about to rise up after grabbing it my head made contact with his face making us both groan in pain. I handed him the pen rubbing my head as he grabbed onto his nose.

"Oh my god you're bleeding!"

"Fuck." He sighed out grabbing his handkerchief and placing it on his nose.

"God I'm like a fucking magnet of bad luck. First I slapped you, and now this?" Actually he deserved that slap.

"Definitely a fucking magnet I'll say." He mumbled out under his breath but I heard him.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Just work on your assignment I'll be back." He got out of his chair and left leaving me to feel guilty once again.

I finished all my math work following his instructions and when he came back he looked as good as new. Why was he so perfect looking? His hair was dark and slicked back with some strands falling onto his forehead making him look imperfectly perfect. His navy blue suit hugged his figure in all the right places, his face was like a fucking model, from his crisp jawline to his plumped lips to his, oh dear lord; I've never really focused this hard on him before. His caramel skin contrasted with his beautiful light brown honey colored eyes that had a hint of green near his pupils. Fuck stop staring you creep!

"Are you finished?"

"Uh yes sir I'm finished." He came and checked my work nodding in approval.

"Good job, you're a fast learner I'm impressed." He smiled in approval and gave me a high-five.