After the Club || Chapter 97

'Hi.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

Luca picked me up and made me straddle him as his lips claimed mines with hunger and need. He walked us to our room as we fought to control ourselves trying not to do it right here on the couch since we lived with people. Once in the room he slammed me into the now closed door and as the air left my lungs his lips attached to my neck. Pulling Lucas hair he thrusted his boner into me before literally ripping the clothes off of my body.

Allowing me to get on my feet Luca kissed my lips before pulling back.

"On your knees Lyla." Panting slightly he spoke as his intense gaze met mines.

"Yes sir.." teasingly I spoke getting on my knees where he pulled himself out hurriedly.

Placing himself in my mouth I sucked him until I was taking his length fully, deep down in my throat and he fisted my hair. Luca was panting with a hand resting on the door as the other guided my head. My throat felt so stretched out but bloody hell did I love seeing him in a daze panting and losing his mind.

Lucas grip tightened as he whimpered and came. I swallowed as much as I could as he breathlessly tried to catch his breath. Picking me up Luca threw me onto the bed taking his rightful place in between my legs shortly after. As he went to reach for a condom I stopped him feeling too impatient.

"Screw the condom Luca just fuck me!" He smiled biting his bottom lip as he watched his length slowly slide into me stretching me out as I gasped gripping the sheets.

Slowly Luca slid his length in and out of me as he watched his length stretch me to the max. My eyes watched as well and I found myself getting more aroused as he slowly slid in and out of me. A hand of his started massaging my clit as his strokes picked up causing me to start quivering as I grabbed my breast massaging my nipples.

Every time we had sex I felt like I was a virgin feeling him for the first time.

That was a feeling I never got tired of.

He just smirked and slipped himself into me thrusting every inch into me. Luca lifted my hips to his advantage as he fucked me senseless and I pulled on the sheets.

He pulled out and immediately I missed the feeling of him filling me up. Turning me over on all fours I arched and Luca spanked me so hard a loud moan slipped. A gasp left my lips when Luca took a fistful of my hair and came down head my ear as his tip circled my entrance.

"Do you want it?" Eagerly I nodded at the question.

"Tell me you want it Ms.Valentine."

"P-please Mr.Grey...I want it...I need it." I panted pleadingly. Luca slightly chuckled before thrusting harshly into me making me slightly scream.

Before I knew it he went back to his full height and the only thing I could hear were his groaning whimpers, my cheeks clapping, and definitely my loud moans as he pounded all his length into me. I won't be getting out of bed after this.

"Are you my good girl?"

"Ye-yes!" I fisted the sheets feeling my body quivering for the second time as I clenched and squirted all over the bed along with my legs trembling when my worn out body hit the bed.

"L-Luca..." I panted out breathlessly but he just turned me over with a proud smirk.

"Is my good girl worn out?" I nodded through teary vision at his ranting question.