Ghosting Wrong || Chapter 92

'Sometimes a broken heart erases certain moments to ease the pain.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Were you seriously going to sleep with that guy?" The voice behind me made me turn around to see Luca with his arms folded over his chest.

"Doesn't matter." I said glaring his way.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I watched him in disbelief. The fucking audacity.

"Me ignoring you?" I let out a scoff in disbelief folding my arms.

"I've been calling and texting you nonstop since you left my place that night and you haven't answered me."

"No you haven't Luca, I've been waiting for you to call, text, anything! But you never did!" He pulled his phone out and handed it to me.

     Scrolling down the call log there was like a million calls to my number along with probably twice the amount of texts.

"But...but how?" I looked up at him with furrowed brows and sad eyes.

"I didn't get any of these..." Sadly I verbalized causing him to shrug and me to let out a sigh.

"So I'm the one who was ghosting you?" My voice had slightly cracked. I thought he didn't care whole time he was actually trying.  

"Pretty much." I pouted and he smiled cupping my face and kissing me.

"I wasn't going to sleep with that guy by the way." I said lowly looking into his eyes. Our faces weren't so far apart which made it easy for him to kiss me again.

"I know." He said softly with a smile.

"Can't believe I've been ignoring you.." I crossed my arms over my chest with a frown.

"It wasn't intentional so..." he shrugged and I hummed at his words.

"We do need to talk Lyla.."

"How about we save that for when I haven't had half of a bar?" He laughed and nodded.

"How about a nice shower?" I bit my bottom lip nodding before I jumped him and kissed him making him chuckle against my lips as he wrapped his arms around me to hold me up.

     It was now morning time and as I slowly opened my eyes with a groan the feeling of an empty bed caused my mood to sadden. Once fully awake I laid there thinking back on how I was the one hurting myself for no fucking reason along with being the one hurting Luca. I showered and changed into some jeans and a regular t-shirt.

     Luckily for me Luca wasn't hot headed type which meant everything that was mine in his closet remained untouched. During my shower though I had thought back on the night we argued and it was honestly a blur. All my mind could recall was our argument and me being so hurt and heart broken balling my eyes out in the my school parking spot. I didn't remember the whole long drive which meant anything could of happened, meaning I probably blocked him unknowingly.

     Going downstairs a soft hum escaped my lips as the smell of Lucas delicious cooking entered my nostrils. Entering the kitchen I went up to Luca and wrapped my arms around his naked upper body and placed a kiss on his warm skin. Luca lowered the fire and turned around in my arms kissing my lips which I happily reciprocate. I always loved how he cooked with an apron and no shirt on.

"Good morning beautiful." He spoke near my lips pecking them right after.

"Good morning handsome." I smiled happily and kissed him again.