Weird Activities ||Chapter 107

~

_____

Lylas' POV:

     About three days have gone by and along with not getting over my paranoia a lot of weird things have been going on. Luca seeing how much of a mess I've been due to my nightmares starting to occur hasn't really left my side incase of a breakdown, which I feel bad about since I don't want to be a burden.

     Currently I was in the laundry room separating our clothes to wash them since I just wanted to keep my mind busy. Luca walked into the laundry room snapping me out of my thoughts when his arms circled around my hips. A smile formed on my lips as I got up to my full height since I was slightly hunched over, and turned around in his arms.

     We kissed and when we pulled back a happy smile formed on my lips. The longer I gazed into his beautiful captivating eyes, the more I realized he wanted to tell me something. He seemed to be debating if to share what was on his mind which led to my curiosity getting the best of me.

"What's wrong?" My smile was still on my lips loving how adorable he looked.

"I need to run a quick errand and I wanted to ask if you would be okay with staying home alone for a while...if not you can come with." I smiled.

My mind immediately registered the slight pleading in his voice when he suggested I could tag along. I loved how though Luca wanted me at his side 24/7, he wanted me to feel free enough to have some control and decide on what I wanted to do. The thought of Luca being away from me did make me a nervous mess, but I didn't want him to feel trapped with me though he'd always shut down the conversation pertaining that when I would speak on it.

     The fact that he had to wake up to comfort me through my nightmares, adding to that the stress of me hallucinating and seeing Ryan though he wasn't there, I've brought nothing but pain and disturbance into his life yet he was still here with me.

"I'll be fine Luca." I smiled and kissed him. He seemed unsure but after a bit of pushing from my end he finally agreed. I wanted him to get out of the house for a bit, though I didn't know what he was doing I hoped it was something that'll bring him some peace from all of my craziness.

"Call me if anything, okay?" Firmly he spoke which made me of course smile loving how protective he'd get.

"I'll be fine baby, I love you." We shared one last kiss verbalizing our 'I love you's' shortly after.

     Before walking towards the door he reassured me he wouldn't be long but I assured him I would be fine, that he could take his time.

     As I got into my own head separating our clothes after Luca had left, confusion took over my thoughts after about a good twenty minutes. Before calling Luca I decided to look around the house but didn't find what I was looking for. After searching for about an hour and a half I phoned Luca and he answered just as quickly.

"Hey do you need me to come home?" Worriedly he expressed.

"No I'm okay...uh weird question though, have you seen my underwear?"

"What do you mean?" The confusion in his voice was definitely noticeable.

"Well I separated our clothes, and though I've searched everywhere I can't find most of my underwear...literally more than half of them have gone missing."