Sleeping with the Enemy || Chapter 33

'Never dim your shine.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     Bunk with who?!

     All the sleep I had was now fully gone and I was wide awake.

"I can sleep in a hotel rea—"

"Luca don't be silly." Isabel said brushing him off as well.

"Why me?" I asked crossing my arms and looking at Eric's mother.

"Well if I'm being honest honey I know everyone's parents expect yours, I know their parents would kill me if I allowed him to sleep in their room so you're the safest option."

"What about the guys?" I was now on my feet feeling angrier by the second.

"Why would we want to inconvenience them?" A frown and head tilt followed this statement.

"So it's fine to inconvenience me?"

"What she meant was...." Eric said with an awkward laugh as he got up and stood next to me.

"She's fine she'll be fine, right Lyla?" He asked throwing an arm over my shoulders looking at me with a smile.

"No." I said coldly looking back at him before slapping his arm off me and walking off. I'd rather sleep on one of the lounge chairs by the pool.

     I went up to my assigned room and closed the door behind me. Not so long later a knock sounded through the quiet room. I groaned getting up and opening it.

"Eri—" I stopped mid word when I opened the door seeing as how it was Mr.Grey. I opened the door a little wider and crossed my arms glaring at him.

"Go away." I spoke harshly.

"I'm begging you here, let me sleep in your room, I'll sleep on the floor if anything just please I can't sleep in the same room as Sasha, I'm desperate here Lyla." Mr.Grey begging? That's something.

"Show me just how desperate you really are...beg Mr.Grey." I said with a smirk teasing him. He sighed before getting on his knees and placing his hands on my waist right in front of me. He was so close to my area I felt myself forget how to breathe for a second.

"Lyla please, I'm on my knees at your mercy here..." he placed his forehead on my stomach as I giggled slightly loving the view of him on his knees. Was he that desperate? Jeez.

"I'll let you sleep here on one condition."

"Anything, name it." He said gripping my waist tightly as he lifted his head meeting my eyes. I bit my bottom lip to hold back a moan.

"No punishment when we get back."

"No." He said firmly. I removed his hands from my waist and stepped back grabbing a hold of the door.

"Have fun with Sasha Mr.Grey."

"Fine fine! One week." He groaned out making me lift a brow. I knew I wouldn't get any lower no matter how desperate he was so I just smile in victory.

"Alright you can sleep here." I smiled sweetly making him roll his eyes as he got off his knees and dusted his pants off.

"You look good on your knees....Luca." I teased making him fold his arms and stare at me.

"Whatever. Speaking of punishment someone egged my house, was it you?" I laughed.

"Do you have any pictures? It wasn't me but fucking hell how I wished it was. Honestly I'd prefer to blow your house up." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes once again. We went back downstairs and all eyes were on us.