Test and Temptation || Chapter 75

'Everyone loves to see stars.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     I was laying on Lucas bed trying to push him away as he kept devouring me even after I had already came twice. We had made up after my breakfast with the group and I couldn't be happier. I was seeing stars from coming back to back but he was already working on the third to send me to god.

"Luca!" I cried out grabbing his hair.

     Seconds later I arched throwing my head back and shutting my eyes tightly as I groaned and came crying tears of pure pleasure. My toes were curled and I didn't move a muscle being a panting and tired mess. He came up and smirked down at my barely conscious face. Lucas lips went to my neck and with every few kisses he would give me a wet tongue kiss on my neck or my collarbone.

"I love seeing you like this Lyla....lost for words.....worn out....can't even think straight or speak...." He chuckled coming up and kissing my lips.

"Can you move?" I stayed still locking eyes with him and he laughed kissing my lips.

     After both showered and dressed we were now laying on freshly cleaned sheets as I smiled looking at the beautiful ring on my finger once again. Luca had also gotten me flowers apart from the intense orgasm. My phone started to ring making me sigh before seeing it was my brother. Luca pressed me to answer so did inevitably.

"Yes Junior?" Tiredly my voice spoke.

"I'm happy you answered! How are you? I wanted to see if I could see you in person." My eyes met Lucas and he was smiling before kissing my lips. I smiled inevitably and agreed. Once the call ended I wanted to smack Luca but didn't since he kissed me making me immediately melt.

"I'm sorry for stealing your car." I said smiling against his lips.

"I got you something." I raised a brow and his smile widen.

"Come." He pecked my lips and got off the bed making me groan getting off the comfortable new mattress. Luca opened the door leading me to the garage and turned the lights on before covering my eyes.

"If I fall you're dead Luca." I warned to which he laughed holding my hands and carefully leading me down the few steps.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and when the blindfold came off I adjusted to the light and saw another car parked next to Lucas. I turned my head to him confused and he smiled placing a set of keys in my hand.

"I got you your own car so you don't have to steal mines, and the keys I gave you have the house key on it as well." He kissed my cheek and I was lost for words.

"I can't." I placed the keys back in his hand and we basically passed it back and forth until he finally convinced me to take it.

"I also talked to an old friend of mine and he agreed to give you a paid internship at his firm since you don't know what you want to do yet."

"Luca no, you know I hate having things just handed to me." I frowned slightly upset to which he smiled pulling me in by my waist and kissing me.

"I'm just trying to help you get yourself together, 50/50 right?" I sighed and his smile faltered slightly.

"What's wrong?" Luca asked with a slight pout.

"What am I doing for you? All I see is you giving me things and me taking them I don't see how that's 50/50 Luca." I said slightly upset.

"Lyla you're bettering yourself which is all I want, plus you're in my life Lyla, that's honestly enough for me. You make me happy, you make me laugh, everything about you I love, just seeing you smile is enough for me." I blushed at his words.