Popping Pills || Chapter 20

'Don't drink whatever you get handed to you guys! ' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

The rest of the week went by rather smoothly and I was happy it was finally Friday. I honestly couldn't take listening to another lesson. I couldn't help but notice Mr.stick-up-his-ass seemed bothered during todays lesson. I knew it couldn't be me since I actually tried to not piss him off; which was hard but I tried my best. Class was finally over and once everyone cleared the room I saw him packing his things up.

Making my way to him I stopped in front of his desk adjusting my backpack strap on my shoulder.

"Can I help you?" He asked not even bothering to look up.

"Are you alright? You seem bothered.." I said eyeing him. His eyes looked more tired and worn out than usual.

"Since when do you care about anyone other than yourself?" He asked meeting my eyes as he crossed his arms and went to his full height.

"Sorry for asking." I said bitterly feeling stupid for even trying to be nice. I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist rather quickly.

"I'm-I apologize that was rather Ill-mannered on my behalf." He said as he let go of my wrist.

"Couldn't agree more." I said crossing my arms over my chest and facing him with a bored look on my face.

"I'm fine though thank you for asking." He offered me a small smile though I knew he was lying.

"I know you're lying but I won't press you about it, I'll see you Monday." He nodded and I made my way out of his class.

"Ryan!" I cheered when I saw him waiting for me outside the classroom. He had a chocolate candy in hand making me smile. I liked sweets.

"Hey trouble, ready for your next class?"

"Lead the way." I smiled and he walked me to my next class. I need to stop being so cheery if not he'll get the wrong idea.

Saturday night rolled around rather quickly and I couldn't be happier. Me and the girls were now getting ready for the party and once we were ready we all made our way to the guys dorm to pregame.

"You guys ready to turn up?!" Jay asked as he pulled out a cold bottle of tequila.

"Fuck yes!" We shouted in union as we laughed right after.

{At the party}

Fuck I'm buzzed.

"LYLAAAA MY WHOREEEE I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!" I heard Sofi shouting from across the room as she made her way to me with more shots.

We had pregamed a little too hard so we were all buzzed before even fucking getting here. We were in this rich gated community in someone's lavish house having the time of our lives. I found a secret cabinet with expensive ass wines which led to my head now spinning since I drank half of a bottle.

"Here!" She gave me the shot and we drank it in one go with no hesitation.

"I'm drunk!" I shouted and she laughed telling me she was just as fucked up as me.