The Open Door || Chapter 63

'Not everyone can catch a break.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

After we were both fully naked with Luca laying there as I straddled him I found myself coating his length in my wetness while we kissed. Luca held my hips and guided my lower body on his length as I mentally prepared myself for him. Growing impatient I grabbed his length and placed it by my entrance. A whimper escaped my lips when his tip slowly entered me starting to stretch me out.

"Oh my god..." I panted with a grunt gripping the sheets.

"Lyla I-I'm not wearing a condom..."

"I don't care Luca I just want you." I kissed him and whimpered some more with a moan when I lowered myself some more.

"You don't have to go all the way."

"I want to." I whispered against his lips as I lowered myself fully. Holy shit he's massive! God I can feel him so deep inside my guts!

"Are you okay?" He asked cupping my face looking concerned but also consumed by pleasure.

"Better than okay." I smile as I started slowly moving. As his hands went to my waist and helped me get use to his length I found myself growing more turned on the more his length slowly entered and exited me. God it's huge!

"Can we go faster? Please?" I panted out and he nodded. My body moved at a steady pace as Lucas hands helped me keep it. His lips kissed my neck along with collarbone and his grunts on my skin were making me grab onto him tightly. Lucas hands firmly gripped my waist letting me know I was only his in the best way possible.

"Shit..." I gasped out feeling just how tightly I was clenching around him.

"Lyla..." the way he whimperingly groaned out my name did something to me. I was at my full hight bouncing on him as my palms rested on his chest.

     Luca squeezed my breast and played with my nipples making me grow wetter. It's so good!

"I...fuck it feels so good!" I bounced faster and faster feeling more turned on and almost on the verge of coming. I felt him starting to twitch inside of me as I clenched and moaned his name out. Fuck he was so far up inside of me.

     The doorbell sounded but I couldn't be bothered and neither could Luca with his eyes rolling back. My eyes were starting to roll back as I arched with my head falling back.

"Fuck Luca!"

"Fuck Lyla!" He moaned and threw his head back holding my waist tightly as he started pounding into me.

"Luca! Oh Fuck! W-wait it-I shit!" My eyes started watering feeling myself starting to clench. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck he's so deep! Bloody fucking hell! I love it!

"I-Luca! I-I'm gonna c-come!" The doorbell kept ringing but we kept ignoring it.

"Fuck it's huge!" I cried out as I dug my nails into his chest with him grunting at my actions.

"Lyla you feel so good..."

"It hurts! It hurts so good!" Shit!

"L-Luca I'm coming!" I clenched and my toes curled as I dug my nails deeper into his chest.

"Fuck me too!" A few strokes later my body quivered as I moaned his name out and unraveled.

     The pounding kept going until shortly after he pulled out and I got on my knees and swallowed all he had to offer. I came up and kissed him moaning into his lips. We were both panting like crazy when we pulled back. The doorbell sounded again and we both sighed.