For His Own Good || Chapter 64

'Sometimes letting go is what's best.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Oh my god!" Sasha practically screamed as she covered her eyes. I groaned in annoyance. I mean we can't even come down from our high in peace.

"Sasha get the fuck out!" Luca yelled in annoyance.

"I'm so sorry!" She spoke back before shutting the door quickly. I sighed throwing my head back onto the pillow before running my hands down my face.

"She saw us naked." I sighed out still trying to catch my breath. When I locked eyes with him he was as red as a tomato before bursting out in laughter.

"What the hell is so funny?!" Why was she even here it's fucking late into the night.

"Your face baby." He kissed me before getting out of bed.

"Why the hell is she even here? It's late, and how'd she even get in? Does she have a fricking key?!" His head shot up to me and my eyes widen as I hurriedly sat up on the bed.

"She has a key?!"

"I didn't give her a key Lyla." He spoke calmly as he got dressed. God this bitch is so annoying!

"Here." He gave me a pack of wipes and brought me some clothes.

"We can shower properly when I get rid of her, yes?" I sighed but nodded with a smile when he kissed me.

     After he left I groaned wanting to snap Sasha's neck. After wiping myself down I took the sheets off of the bed and went downstairs putting them to wash. Sasha eyed me angrily when I had passed by making me roll my eyes. I hid in a corner after putting the sheets to wash listening in on their conversation.

"You told me you'll never go for a student yet here you were fucking her!"

"That has nothing to do with you, plus things happen." I saw him shrug before folding his arms over his chest.

"Luca she's a student! What do you think your parents will say about this?! Luca seriously this isn't going to end well!" God this bitch!

"Sasha how'd you even get into my house?"

"I...have a key...." She spoke timidly making me along with Luca pissed.

"Sasha how the fuck did you get a fucking key to my house?!"

"I...I made a copy a while back." She can't be serious.

"Sasha how many times have you used that key while I haven't been home?" He looked rather pissed.

"Lu—"

"Fucking answer the question!" He's definitely pissed.

"I-I'm sorry..." oh dear god.

"Sasha get the hell out." Luca spoke firmly in anger pointing towards the doors direction.

"But Lu—"

"SASHA GET OUT!" Its time I stopped hiding.

     I came out and grabbed Lucas hand making him look down towards me his gaze softening the second our eyes met.

"Calm down Luca it's okay..." I gently placed a hand on his cheek and tiptoed pulling him down slightly for a kiss.

"I'm okay lyla, go upstairs." He whispered against my lips with his hand over mines before kissing me once again and pulling back smiling.

"I'm not going anywhere Luca." I squeezed his hand and turned my gaze to Sasha who was pissed.

"Luca seriously you're going to throw your life away for her?" Sasha questioned pointing my way. Deciding on defending myself I chose to tell the snobby bitch off.