Broken Doll || Chapter 83

‼️⚠️TW⚠️‼️

Acts of un consensual sex (r@pe) is in this chapter so skip the read of this chapter if that's something you'd wish to not read.

_____

'It sucks going back to the broken version of yourself without having someone to encourage you to fix yourself like the last time.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     Everything hurts truly. My wrists and ankles were bruised red from the bondage I constantly struggled against. It was worst due to Ryan having me tied up to the bed post the whole night. As Ryan showered my mind drifted off to how I constantly kept trying to get free but failed.

     Seeing him laying in bed next to me sleeping peacefully as I lost my will to live angered me. I so desperately wanted to repeat the actions that landed me into that school in the first place. Before he had gone to sleep he didn't fail to taunt me and inform me that he had backup copies of all the pictures he showed me.

     The bathroom door opened causing my tired eyes to look that way where I saw Ryan walk out with a towel wrapped around his hips. After he had gotten dressed he untied me and allowed me to go shower. I stared at myself in the mirror once inside not really recognizing myself anymore.

     After my shower I got dressed and went downstairs where I found Ryan in the kitchen taking containers out of a plastic bag from a fast food restaurant that I'm guessing he had delivered.

"Hi cupcake." Ryan smiled at his words and I cringed.

"Come and eat, I got your favorite." He said excitedly. Ryan had bleached his hair and dyed it light brown which truly made him look like a completely different person.

     After eating he left the house but not before he warned me that the alarms were on so to not try anything. What could I even try?! I have no clue where the hell I'm at, and to make matters worst there were no damn phones in here. Even the windows couldn't be broke since they had bars on the them.

     It was evening time when he came back and I honestly didn't care for what he did all day. I slouched on the couch and watched the news for most of it seeing as how they had no leads on my case. I miss Luca, and the group as well.

"Hi sugar plum." Ryan spoke happily as he kissed my cheek making me eye him in disgust.

"I got you some things." He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me upstairs.

     There were some shopping bags on the bed and he smiled happily. Ryan made his way to the bags and pulled out a pretty knee length black and backless silk dress with a droopy neckline and spaghetti straps. It was a pretty good looking dress but coming from him I didn't want it. He pulled out some lingerie sets and one of them was a sheer night gown that had matching sheer thong underwear. I scrunched my face up watching him smile.

"I thought you could wear this to our date, and after you can wear..this." He pulled out a full lingerie set with stockings, garter belt, underwear...the whole deal.

"Fuck no." Firmly I spoke as I folded my arms over my chest causing his face to harden as he sighed and came to me after throwing the things down on the bed.

"I'm being nice Lyla, either we do it the nice way or I make you suffer, got it?" He asked in a low and deadly tone making me swallow hard. I nodded and he smiled pecking my lips.