Monday || Chapter 23

'Don't forget to be happy!' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Finally!" I heard Sofi say when I walked in. I laughed and she looked like she wanted to murder me. I on the other hand wanted to kill Eric.

"I'm fine you can breathe now." She slapped my arm making me wince in pain before she hugged me.

"Bipolar much." I mumbled out making her laugh before pulling back.

"I was worried sick when we couldn't find you, and then this morning when I was actually in my right mind I started panicking even more. Someone at the part said you were forced into a black car which didn't help my sanity."

"It was Mr.Grey; the idiot threw me over his shoulder." I rolled my eyes as I walked towards my backpack.

"What are all these suitcases?" I asked when I saw a bunch of luxury brand suitcases on my side of the room.

"Oh, your brother sent those. He called me a few days ago asking me what you were like and what you liked since you wouldn't answer him." I rolled my eyes but she kept talking.

"I made sure to tell him you liked everything black, grey, maybe white, and if color to make sure it was red. You should really call him back though, he said he misses you."

"I bet he does..." I said under my breath. I didn't want to use the clothes he got me but it's free clothes so how can I not.

Sofi helped me open all five suitcases on the floor and I was in awe looking at all the clothes. They were all of course name brand and expensive.

"Hey he even sent you a new phone, there's a note on it." I grabbed it and rolled my eyes after reading it.

'Even if you don't text me just at least use it.'

"My phone is just fine." I defended offended at her words.

"Yeah right, you can barely see from all the cracks on it, speaking of phone text the group chat; they're doing wellness check and you're the only one left. Also they were just as worried." I took my phone out and saw I bunch of messages from each of them individually along with collectively in the group chat.

'I'm alive guys calm down.' I locked it and sighed looking at the mess of clothes.

"Help me unpack?" I asked and Sofi smiled as she nodded. There were some colored clothes in here as well but they weren't a lot so I was fine with it.

"So how was Mr.Greys bed? Does he snore? How does his house look? Is he messy? Does he have a wife?" Sofi started bombarding me with questions as we unpacked and hung everything up making me roll my eyes.

"His bed was comfortable as fuck and no we didn't sleep in the same bed. As for the rest his house was spotless and just like his mood it lacked color which I kind of like. He does have a girlfriend though, her names Sasha."

"Sounds like a bitch." Sofi said scrunching up her face in disgust.

"That's what I said!" I said as I cracked up. She joined in and then our door opened. Before I could even see who it was I was pulled into a tight embrace.