Promise Ring || Chapter 66

'Everyone wants and needs reassurance.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

How many times did we do it? Absolutely no clue. All I know is that my body aches, my hair is a mess, I'm worn out, I can't feel my legs, I'm sweaty, I'm sore, and walking straight was not in my near future.

I was currently laying on Lucas chest smiling as we laid on the sofa in his office remembering when he came into the condom looking into my eyes in missionary on his desk. I felt butterflies in my stomach recalling how Luca told me I was also his home when we had finished at the same time. With a sigh I got up and felt the soreness and ache in my body even more.

As I gathered my clothes Luca sighed and got up gathering his things as well. We both got dressed in silence and my mind kept reminiscing and also thanking the gods we didn't get interrupted. Once both fully clothed and my hair somewhat decent I grabbed my bag ready to leave but Luca stopped me.

"I have something for you." He smiled before walking towards his bag reaching into his it once at a safe distance from the bag. Luca took out a small jewelry box and came up to me making me eye him in curiosity.

"I don't want it." without even knowing what it was I spoke folding my arms over my chest and looking into his eyes. Luca smiled shaking his head.

"You don't even know what it is." He said with a short laugh.

"I still don't want it."

"Lyla."

"Luca." I said in the same firm tone. He kissed me before pulling back smiling.

"Please?" He gave me sad puppy eyes and I honestly hated when he did that to get his way when it came to materialistic things.

"Luca..." I said lowly frowning. He knew what he was doing.

"Pretty please?" Ugh!

"I—" I sighed not knowing what exactly to say.

"Fine, just hear me out and then we'll see about it, yeah?" I gave him a skeptical look to which he just smiled. He took my hand making me uncross my arms as he caressed my knuckles.

"I was planning on giving this to you when we went on a date I had planned but you ended it with me the day before so...here we are." My bad...yikes I suck.

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked with wide eyes when he got down on one knee. I wouldn't mind marrying him but...actually no buts. I mean I did love him and it's not like I think I'll feel this way again.

"Lyla I'm not proposing you can stop freaking out." He said with a soft laugh. Oh...am I disappointed at that or?

"So?" I asked looking down at him. He always looked so good on his knees.

"It's a promise ring Lyla." He opened the small box and then grabbed my hand again.

"Oh..." it was a gold Infinity Halo
Moonstone Pear Shaped-honestly fuck the details I just knew that shit probably cost a fortune and I couldn't have that on my finger.

"Lyla..." he said snapping me out of my trance. My eyes met his and I could see the big smile on his lips.

"Luca..."

"Lyla I really like you...and I wanted to promise you that I'll never leave your side, I'll never break your heart, I will stay by your side until you decide you've had enough of me. If I'm being honest when you told me you considered me home I was happy. I hated not having you in my arms to adore and praise you like I always did. I don't care about anyone else but us Lyla, no one will take me away from you and you shouldn't care neither. I hated how Sasha got into your head and I hope you know I don't care about anything nor anyone else but us-but you. No matter who I have to fall out with or if I lose my job I don't care, I just want you Lyla, I want this I want us. I already know the risks but my reward is much better than my losses." I was having tears steam down my face at this point.

"If you chose me Lyla I promise to never leave you and always be by your side. I promise that I'll treat you like a queen and that I will spend as long as you will allow me to showing you that I want nobody else but you. I promise to never break your heart and to only break your back." He winked and I laughed wiping my tears away with my free hand.

"I just want this, us. My life without you that last week was a living hell and I don't ever want to feel like that again...so Lyla, will you make me the happiest man on earth and accept this ring?"

"I-I don't know..." he looked slightly broken by my words.

"No no that's not what I meant! I-I want you Luca and I want this more than everything, my life was also hell but I uh...I can't accept that ring Luca...it's too expensive and—"

"Lyla do it for me, I want you to have this as a sign of my commitment to you, please..." I sighed before rolling my eyes.

"Fine I accept." I said in an annoyed tone yet smiling.

I can't say no to him. He smiled and I kissed his lips now cupping his face as his free hand went to my cheek. I love you Luca; I just wished I had the courage to tell you. When we pulled back he had a huge happy smile on his face and so did I. He slipped the ring on and I felt so happy.

"Perfect fit...." He said as he kissed my knuckles and got on his feet cupping my face then kissing me. He went to my ear and bit on my earlobe making me moan.

"Just like when I'm inside of you..." my eyes widen and my breath hitched just remembering. When he came into view I saw him smirking at me. I kissed him cupping his face and our kiss grew hungrier by the second.

"Another round won't hurt right?" I questioned panting slightly making him smirk kissing me and picking me up.

"Definitely won't."

Before I knew it we were both fighting to control our moans as I laid on my back on his desk taking him fully. Both of my legs were pressed together as he hugged both of my thighs using it as leverage to go harder. Definitely not walking straight, if even walking at all.

Luca grunted before placing my legs both to one side on the desk fucking me harder as he came down and kissed me. My moans muffled before I started clenching.

"L-Luca..."

"Just come Lyla...." Just as he said that I whimpered against his lips unraveling as he did the same. We definitely don't know what one round means since this was about the third condom we've used.

"Shit..." I panted out throwing my head back coming down from my high.

Definitely obsessed with him.

_____

😂

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Love them?