Chaos || Chapter 116

'Some people are just too hard to love.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

     As Lyla and Luca made love and lowly moaned as they pleased each other the presence of Sasha's prying eyes didn't reach their attention.

"I love you." They both kept whimperingly moaning out as Luca's thrusts became more frequent.

     Their lips attached as they both unraveled so consumed in each other. Sasha fisted her hands so tightly that her nails dug into her skin. She was enraged and thought by staying in Luca's house he'll cater to her well being but the thought faded the longer she stayed.

The following morning rolled around and Luca along with Lyla found themselves accommodating unexpected guests. Lucas parents had dropped by and Lyla took it upon herself to call Estrella to come over incase anything happened due to the no warning drop by.

They soon found themselves with a pretty much full house. Lucas parents along with Lorenzo and Estrella were there, and Sasha was still in the guest room trying to plot something. Luca, Lorenzo, and their father went into the kitchen to have a drink as Estrella, Lyla, and Luca's mother sat on the sofa having small and awkward conversation.

"When are you guys planning on having kids?" Lyla choked on the drink she was sipping at the sudden question.

"We uh..haven't talked about it but I'm pretty certain it won't be for a while.." awkwardly Lyla spoke since Mrs.Grey kept eyeing her weirdly the more she spoke.

The silence got filled by Estrella telling her grandmother about what was going on in her life which gave Lyla a break. Mrs.Grey's eyes went towards the stairs where she gasped and placed a hand on her chest confusing both Lyla and Estrella.

"Oh honey what happened? Your face is all puffy!" Mrs.Grey asked as she got out of the single sofa where she sat at. Lyla and Estrella spared a glance before their eyes went towards the stairs.

'What in the actual fuck?' Lyla asked in her head when she saw Sasha standing by the stairs in one of Lucas button up shirts meaning she went into their room.

Mrs.Grey went upstairs with Sasha who started to cry and Lyla sat there in disbelief. Estrella was also lost for words which was when she tried to get Lyla's attention.

"Why was she here?" Lyla looked towards the stairs once again before looking at Estrella.

"C-can you uh...give me a sec?" She spoke still sometimes glancing towards the stairs trying to get through her mind what had just happened.

"Yeah." Estrella pulled out her phone and Lyla went towards the kitchen where she hid by the door when she heard her name.

"I really advise you get a prenup." Mr.Grey, Luca's father spoke.

"Why?"

"Why wouldn't you? Say you guys get divorced then what? She gets half of everything you own." Bitterly Mr.Grey spoke.

"We aren't married yet and you're speaking about divorce?" Luca asked trying to keep his tone respectful.

"I know young girls like her son, they're just whores disguised as housewives." With that Luca got out of his chair and punched his father.