Punishment || Chapter 29

'Be the best version of yourself.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     We sat in silence for a bit and it looked like he was fighting the urge to kill me. Yikes.

"You will clean the teachers bathroom and working space in this building next week." He said calmly making me shot up out of my chair slamming my hands on his desk.

"FUCK NO!"

"Two weeks."

"Are you serious?!" I spoke furiously.

"I can make it three." He folded his arms over his chest challenging my gaze. I glared at him fisting my hands on his desk. I will murder you in your sleep.

"Don't forget I know where you live." I sneered out glaring at him. He looked so unfazed it was pissing me off.

"Four weeks for threatening me."

"What the hell happened to three?!"

"I can make it five." He spoke with his arms still folded and I bit my tongue to shut up.

"Good. Now get out."

"I'll call those labor department people on you just you wait."

"I'll be waiting, now get out Ms.Valentine you're presence is bringing me down." His arms stayed folded looking at me like I disgusted him. Ugh this bastard! I'll fucking key your car. I stormed out and made sure to slam his door.

"Detention!"

"Your mother!" I shouted back storming out of the stupid building. Ugh this prick!

"Hey why are you so upset? What'd Mr.Abraham say?" Eric asked worried.

"I'm fine, he didn't say anything but of course Mr.Stick-up-his-ass had to intervene."

"We can blow his house up if you want? Or his car?" Our eyes went to his car and I was so tempted.

"It's fine, I got four weeks of fucking labor for not biting my tongue." I rolled my eyes and Eric pulled me into a hug.

"Let's make this weekend count then." I laughed and pulled back nodding. He threw an arm over my shoulders and we set off. I knew no one would be dumb enough to try anyone from my friend group again.

     Sadly when I didn't show up for the first few minutes of detention Mr.Sour took it upon himself to search for me and practically drag me to his fucking office. Ugh the balls on this bastard. He plopped me down in the chair and I groaned crossing my arms. He gave me a sarcastic smile before going back to his unemotional face.

"Fix your tie it's annoying me." He spoke as he eyed me with distaste. Prick. I took it off and wanted to throw it after him so badly. I tried fixing it but I was so pissed I groaned when it wasn't staying.

"Christ just stop!" He got out of his chair and smacked my hands away making me glare at him.

     He tied it rather easily and I mumbled out a thanks. He rolled his eyes and just went back to his chair. I remembered shivering slightly when his fingers had grazed my skin when he tied the stupid thing which pissed me off because I was supposed to be upset with him. A while had passed and his phone chimed making him sigh reaching for it. As he watched whatever was displayed on his phone he raised a brow before meeting my eyes.

"What did I do now?" I questioned rolling my eyes with my arms crossed.

"Seriously?" He asked with his dead tone as he turned the phone to me.