Far Away || Chapter 82

'Life sucks.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

After changing into the clothes Ryan had picked out for me I tied my wet hair up and exited the bathroom seeing Ryan staring out the window.

"What are you doing?" I asked causing him to turn around looking rather startled.

"Nothings wrong, let's get a move on." He didn't cuff me or anything seeing as how he knew I wouldn't fight since I didn't want him to ruin Lucas life.

Ryan placed our clothes in bags and threw them away in the hallway trash after we left the room. As we walked downstairs he quickly yanked me back up the stairs starting to run pulling me with him.

"Ryan what the hell?!" I asked as I tried to stop and get out of his grip but he kept pulling. He pulled us into the room we were once in and took a gun I didn't know he had out.

"W-why do you have a gun?!"

"Lyla shut up!" He aimed it at me making me instantly freeze. He was panting and looking panicked. There was a knock on the door making him freeze before lowly swearing.

"Go in the fucking bathroom and don't come out nor make a sound." He said coldly to which I nodded scared as fuck and went to the bathroom closing the door. From the bathroom after a bit I heard a woman's voice.

"Lyla come out!" Ryan said and I listened.

"Lyla this is Jess, Jess this is Lyla." He said with a bright smile.

"You weren't lying when you said she was a replica of Eli—" she cut herself off when she saw him glaring at her.

"You guys ready?" She asked rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Come Lyla, and don't try anything funny if you don't want me to shoot you." He grabbed my hand and we made our way to a different car than the one we came in.

"I..he came..." I said under my breath when I saw Luca. 

"Lu—!" Ryan slapped a hand over my mouth and shoved me into the car where Jess drove off.

I kicked him and we fought in the back seat. I shouted for Luca but he clearly didn't hear me. Me and Ryan fought until he eventually pistol whipped me making me pass out. After a bit I woke up and faked to be asleep as Jess and Ryan had a conversation. Thankfully my awareness has gone unnoticed.

"Are you sure this is going to work? And I thought you said she liked you."

"She does, she just needs some time." Ryan spoke.

They were both in the front seat and I grabbed the rope that was on the floor of the car. Luca came for me, I had to at least fight for him. Seeing as how Ryan could dominate me I went for him first. I placed the rope around his neck and pulled on it choking him as he fought to breathe trying to tug the rope away. Jess smashed the breaks but I placed a foot on the headrest of his chair to keep my grip.

"Let him go!" She tried to get me from the front seat but I wouldn't budge not matter what.

"I'll post the video if you don't let go!" She shouted making me slowly turn my head to her.

She showed me the video along with photos I didn't know he had which caused tears to brim my eyes as my grip on the rope loosened. Ryan pulled the rope taking a deep breath in.

     I won't ever see him again will I?

"You fucking bitch!" Ryan shouted as he bashed my head against the window a few times making me once again lose consciousness.