Therapist || Chapter 34

'Every friend group needs a therapist you can go to.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

As my eyes opened I stiffened feeling Luca pressed up against me with a hand on my waist. Slowly turning in his arm my breath got caught in my throat seeing his face so close to mines. Am I insane for wanting to kiss him? My hand lifted and just as I was about to run my fingers through his messy hair I stopped myself and brought my hand back to rest under my cheek.

     His lips looked so kissable and his face looked even sexier. Running my hand through his hair won't wake him right? Biting my bottom lip I brought my hand close to his face and found myself smiling when I ran my hand through his silky hair. A blush crept up on my cheeks when a small smile formed on his plumped lips and his finger caressed my waist unknowingly.

     Snapping back to reality I slowly crept out of bed and got ready for the day. I skipped breakfast along with everything and just hung out in the garden enjoying my own company. As I sat on one of the benches my phone buzzed and it was a number I most certainly did not recognize.

'Lyla, love?'

'Don't know you.'

'Don't block me but it's Alexander, I'm sorry I didn't mean for the words that came out of my mouth to be so harsh I know my sister can be a pain at times. As for the girl you saw it's an arranged thing I swear.'

'How'd you get my number?'

'I have connections.' Of course he does.

'Arranged or not still doesn't make it okay. How come you didn't even bother to mention it?"

'When exactly was I supposed to?'

'Whatever, arranged or not I don't want to be in that situation so I'd appreciate it if you respect the fact that nothing more than a friendship will happen here.' He texted again but I lacked the energy to respond.

I heard steps before they stopped next to me and by his smell of their cologne I knew it was Mr.Grey.

"What do you want?"

"Don't be rude I brought you breakfast."

"I didn't ask for breakfast." I said watching as he sat down.

"I didn't ask you if you asked for it. Now eat it before I feed it to you like a child, or is that what you want?" He teased and I rolled my eyes. I sighed taking the plate of food from him since I actually was hungry.

"Come inside when you're done, looks like it's going to rain." And with that he got up and left me alone like I loved being, or how I thought I liked being. I've been alone for most of my life so getting use to the silence was easy. After eating I headed back inside and was pulled by Delilah to her room where Elena and Sofi sat on the bed.

"Spill! What happened?"

"Nothing happened, we slept in a bed together like two grown ups, why did you guys expect something to happen?" I set the plate down since they didn't even let me reach the kitchen.

"You two are so damn boring, no hate sex or anything come on?!" Elena groaned making me laugh. Me and Delilah were now sitting on the bed and we spent the day talking while the guys spent the day playing in the game room.

Two weeks had now gone by like nothing and honestly I didn't mind doing my work anymore. Mr.Grey would help me with things I didn't understand and he acted as if nothing had happened in that room so I pretended nothing happened as well. He probably didn't even remember sleeping in the same bed as me.