Mutual? || Chapter 48

'It's always worth the risk.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

The second her lips went onto his shutting him up he froze. Lyla went to pull back but a hand of his went to the back of her head and the other to her cheek making their lips touch again. Luca reciprocated the kiss with so much hunger and passion that Lyla felt butterflies.

"Shit w-we can't I'm sorry..." he reasoned out pulling back one time leaving Lyla more confused than ever. In her mind she agreed with him but her body was aching for him.

"You're right it's wrong, you are my teacher after all." She found herself saying though she didn't mean it.

She wanted him, and he most definitely wanted her but he knew they couldn't. Before Luca could think further on the matter he cupped her face and kissed her giving in to his desire for her. Though Luca debated in his mind he quickly realized that the way he felt about Lyla was more than just lust and lack of intimacy. He's never found himself feeling the way he did about Lyla and he sure as hell didn't want to let her go after she kissed him. Lyla moaned against his lips enjoying how gentle and soft they felt against hers. Luca knew after this they won't be able to go back to before but in that moment he didn't care.

He has been craving her for so long that in that moment the only thing he could think about were her soft lips on his. He was hoping so desperately for her to not say it was just an impulsive act though he knew he shouldn't. He wanted to know she wanted him just as much as he's been craving for her. His hands went to her waist and Lyla immediately got up from her chair and sat on his lap straddling him never letting their lips disconnect.

Luca welcomed her body and squeezed her waist pulling her even closer as their lips moved together. His tongue slipped into her mouth savoring all there was to it and Lyla happily allowed it. She would occasionally moan into his mouth as her hips moved feeling him growing more and more excited under her. His hands pulled her school shirt from her skirt earning his hands access to touch the soft skin of her waist as she moaned once again at the touch. Their lips finally parted and they were both out of breath.

"Fuck." He said as he sighed. His head was now thrown back and his eyes were shut.

Lyla didn't know what he was thinking though she had an idea of what it was. She was really wishing he wouldn't say it was a mistake but she had a feeling that's what was going to come out of his mouth. She thought that maybe it was an in the heat of the moment act. They were rather close together, the room had a certain vibe to it, she kissed him, her mind just wouldn't shut up. She let out a sigh and moved one of her legs to get off of him but he gripped her waist tightly and lifted his head looking into her eyes.

"Don't move." He said softly to which she froze and did just exactly that. Her leg went back to it's previous position and he just looked into her eyes not saying anything.

Lyla bit on her bottom lip as she glanced down to his lips and then back to his eyes. He did the same with her and before she could blink again his lips were on hers earning a moan. His hands went to the back of her thighs lifting then both off of the chair and leading them to the bed right after. As he reached the bed his body lowered with her making sure to softly lay her onto the mattress as their lips kept savoring each other. His hands gripped her waist firmly as he thrusted his boner into her making a gasping moan leave her lips. Though still both fully clothed she felt him like they weren't.