Back Home || Chapter 103

'Some people just need space.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

Waking up my eyes caught sight of Lucas beautiful resting face. He was laying on his stomach with his face smushed into the pillow as his hands laid flat on either side of his head. I watched him breathe steadily before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek and slowly getting out of bed. After a nice shower I got myself something to eat then proceeded to get some food for Luca.

When I came upstairs Luca was still fast asleep causing me to smile seeing as how Luca was always the first one of us awake. Placing the tray down on the nightstand that was on my side of the bed I sat down right after and ran my fingers through his hair combing some it away from his face.

"Luca?"

"Mmm?" He hummed swatting my hand away which made me smile.

"Luca get up." I spoke with a happy smile as I got close to him and kissed his cheek.

"Let me sleep." Luca grumbled out brushing me off causing me to giggle at his childish manner.

I decided to start planting kisses all over his face which led to Luca inevitably starting to smile before he opened his beautiful eyes.

"Hi handsome." I spoke with a smile causing him to also smile big.

"Hi baby." I pecked his lips right after and Luca smiled closing his eyes.

"Luca get up will you." I giggled kissing him on the lips again.

"No." He grumbled out like a child not wanting to wake up for school.

"I brought breakfast." I teased causing him to immediately shoot up in bed sitting down with his back against the headboard.

"Where?" I laughed before handing him the nice tray I made for him. As Luca ate I slightly fiddled with my fingers before I got snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Lucas voice.

"What's wrong?" Luca questioned. I looked up and smiled seeing him stuffing his face.

"I was thinking maybe we could...go back to your place and spend the remaining break there...just us being us..." with a shrug I spoke causing Luca to just smile happily.

"I'll book our tickets tonight." He smiled kissing my cheek causing me to smile as well.

"What should we do once we go back?" He asked before putting a spoon full of eggs into his mouth as he watched me.

Him eating like this meant he was going to be in the gym or swimming laps in the pool for hours. I loved it when he worked out. The way his body looked made me want to eat him alive. Though he forced me to work out with him I would mostly gawk at his body.

"Go on dates, cuddle all day, make memories..." I shrugged.

"Oh there's a festival going on, Estrella wanted to go so maybe we can tag along too." Luca spoke making me nod. As long as I was with him I didn't care.

Like I stated before Luca spent most of his day in the gym which meant he dragged me with him. For the most part we didn't really do much and just checked on flights which he booked for the next day though I told him we didn't have to leave in a rush.

We had one last dinner with the group and Luca along with I packed our things once back at the mansion once we called it a night. The following day came around rather quickly and I was kind of sad to be leaving my friends so quickly but I wanted to make memories with Luca in our own space for the remainder of the break.