Bad News || Chapter 104

'Some confessions are really painful.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

     A few days of Luca acting weirdly in Lyla's eyes went by and with the progressing days he just got weirder to her. He would always try to keep her out of the house, never wanted to leave her side, was always being extra protective and just edgy in her eyes. Luca unlocked the door and walked into his place but got a little nervous at the silence.

"Lyla?" He called out closing along with locking the door behind him and placing his keys in its rightful place. When he didn't get a response he found himself becoming a bit more nervous.

"Baby? Are you in here?" Her car was parked in the garage so he found it strange that she wasn't responding to his calling.

Luca took his shoes off and hurried up to their shared room where he found Lyla laying in bed on her back looking a little lifeless in his eyes. His heart dropped as he rushed to her and shook her calling out her name.

"Lyla!"

"Luca what the hell?!" She asked feeling a little spooked at being woken the way she was. Luca sighed in relief and Lyla seemed annoyed as she sat up.

"I-I'm sorry I just got worried..." he spoke softly before kissing her cheek.

"So I can't sleep now?" Lyla questioned a little agitated.

"I'm sorry baby." He pecked her lips a few time which made Lyla inevitably start to smile.

"Fine I forgive you." She spoke reluctantly which made him smile.

"We should go out, I kinda wanted to go to the mall." Luca spoke suggestively causing Lyla to nod in agreement.

"I could go for that." He smiled at her words.

"Good, get dressed." Lyla rolled her eyes smiling as she rushed to their closet to change. Luca sighed in relief before sitting down on the bed and making a quick call.

"Hey, we're leaving in a bit I'll let you know when to come." After whoever was on the other end responded Luca terminated the call.

After Lyla was ready Luca smiled and they made their way out of the house. Once at the mall Luca showered Lyla with gifts though she tried to reject them. Everything Lyla as much as glanced at Luca found himself convincing her to get it.

"Luca I'm tired can we go home?" Lyla slightly whined which made Luca smile.

"In a bit." He kissed her cheek before taking his phone out and checking in on the person from earlier.

They walked around for a bit more and Lyla was feeling extremely drained seeing as how they have been walking around for hours.

"Luca come on let's just go home, your hands are full of bags and I'm tired." Lyla pouted and Luca smiled down at her.

"What if I carry you?"

"Are we going home?"

"Sure." He spoke still smiling down at her. Luca could never get over how beautiful Lyla was.