Getting Her Dressed || Chapter 101

'Hi<3' ~ Thunder.

_____

Third-Person POV:

A few days had gone by and Luca decided to take Lyla out for a romantic candlelit dinner date to a new fancy restaurant that had open up recently.

After he was dressed Luca debated in his mind if to go through with what he was planning and decided to do it. Grabbing the lace underwear in his hands Luca made his way to the bathroom where he found Lyla rinsing her mouth after brushing, wrapped in a towel. For some reason the moment she looked up he smiled and lyla reciprocated before drying her face and turning around to face him.

"Let me help you get dressed." Luca said sweetly causing Lyla to watch him questionably.

"That's odd of you..." she spoke skeptically as she inspected his gaze. Luca just bit his bottom lip smiling as he pulled her in and kissed her.

"Normally you undress me not the other way around." Lyla smiled at the words she spoke and Luca softly chuckled.

"Can I?" Lyla bit her bottom lip nodding causing their lips to attach once again.

They slowly and sensually kissed as Luca slightly lowered himself helping her into the underwear he had chosen. Their kissing never stopped as Luca blindly felt behind him for the rack where Lyla had hung the dress of her choosing for the night. Lyla stepped into the dress still slowly and sensually kissing Luca. Sliding it up her body Lyla slipped her arms through the strings and Luca pulled back smiling seeing how breathless and flushed Lyla looked.

Luca went to his full height and turned Lyla around slowly so he could zip up her dress. His fingers glided down her spine sending shivers all over her body with the simple touch. Luca watched his fingers biting his bottom lip and Lyla bit back a moan watching him in the mirror. When his eyes looked up she felt her breath hitch at the sudden movement but also at the look of pure lust and love in his eyes.

Lucas eyes left hers as he got on his knees causing Lyla to turn her head to see him. His lips kissed her lower back causing a soft moan to slip. She felt his lips trail to her hips where she let out a loud moaning gasp when he locked eyes with her and bit down on her skin. Lyla looked straight ahead trying to calm herself but could feel and also see Luca pampering kissed along the bite mark he had just made. His tongue trailed the outline and when he pulled back he looked so satisfied. 

Lyla watched as Luca admired the bite mark and then followed the outline with his thumb as his hand basically grabbed her waist. The smile that formed on his lips made her heart pound harder. Luca got up and as he zipped her dress up he allowed his fingers to slide up her spine as well. Lyla could feel herself getting more aroused at his subtle actions.

Luca stood behind Lyla and smiled seeing her lost for words at the minimum teasing. He then proceeded to glide his fingers up her arms slowly. As he did that he brought the strings of her dress up onto her shoulders. A smile formed on his lips when he saw Lyla breathing quickly along with following the movements of his hand. Luca grabbed her waist and hummed running his nose along the silhouette of her shoulder and neck slowly.

He took in her scent and softly moaned into her neck before biting down on her shoulder and pulling her into him causing his hard member to press into her. Lyla moaned gripping the counted biting her bottom lip feeling the ache in between her thighs at his tease. 

"We should get going." Lowly he spoke before kissing her shoulder and pulling away from her. All Lyla could do is humm at his words.

"What are we doing with your hair?" He asked with a smile and she couldn't help but smile back.