Wild imagination || Chapter 12

'A wild imagination is always such a tease.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Excuse me?" Was all I could even say.

"A different guy walks you to class everyday, and a while back one of them had you thrown over his shoulder. Along with all of that you do know the students here talk right? I've heard a great amount of stories about you, most of them being...intimate." He said now facing me his tone still flat. I didn't know what came over me and I slapped him. Being told that your bed's always warm because you sleep around when you don't even have a boyfriend is fucking irritating, in my case specifically.

"Don't ever accuse me of being a fucking slut you prick!" And with that I stormed off.

"Where the hell have you been?" Sofi asked when I walked into the room.

"I slapped Mr.Grey." I said leaning against the now closed door as the realization just dawned on me that I slapped my teacher. I was just so fucking pissed.

"YOU WHAT?!" She shot up off of her bed eyeing me in nothing but shock and horror.

"He basically called me a slut and it pissed me off so...I slapped him." I pushed off the door and sat on my bed.

"A slut?! He called you that?! Did he do anything? Did he come onto you? Because I will chop his balls off!"

"No he didn't do anything or come onto me and he didn't say that exactly but that's how I took it. When he was locking the door I told him to enjoy his cold bed and he said mines is always warm and that oh how he's heard many stories about me and they were mostly intimate. I don't know what came over me I just slapped him and shouted whatever the hell came out of my mouth then stormed off." I was fighting back tears at this point. God a slut?! Seriously?!

"Woah, are you okay?" She asked rubbing my back comforting me once she had sat down next to me.

"I'm fine, I'll see you in a bit I'm going for a run." Sofi nodded and I changed out of my uniform then headed out of my room.

The following day rolled around and I felt like shit when I was in Mr.Grey's class. His cheek was slightly colored and he avoided me like always. Class was now over and I went up to his desk once everyone was out. He deserved it though.

"I'm sorry for slapping you Mr.Grey, I don't know what came over me I-it just happened and I'm really sorry." He didn't say anything making me feel more embarrassed by my actions.

"Lyla feels remorse? Now that's something." He spoke sarcastically making me want to slap him again.

"I should of punched you instead." He rolled his eyes not amused. I crossed my arms and glared at him wanting so badly to just stab him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday as well, I overstepped and I shouldn't of said what I said without knowing the whole truth; what you do in your spare time and outside of my class is your business. It was wrong of me and I apologize if I made you feel any sort of way." Never thought I'd see the day where this ass apologize, much less to me. I definitely must look taken aback by his apology.

"Never thought I'd hear you apologize. But I guess it's okay sir." I said rolling my eyes.

"You should get going before you're late for your next class."

"Actually I'm free, so I guess I'll just stay and harass you." I said with a smile. He looked like he wanted the earth to swallow him alive.

"Dear lord..." he sighed out.