Jail Fight || Chapter 79

'We all need someone to rely on.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

It was a video of me laying on Lucas desk with him in between my legs eating me out in his classroom. What the fuck?! What the FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK?! It was from an anonymous number which was most definitely cause for concern.

"You ready?"

"H-huh?" I asked snapping away from my phone.

It was Estrella asking if I was ready to go. Forcing a smile I nodded though my mind was far from quiet. On the way to the hospital I found myself so deep in thought I hadn't even realized Estrella trying to have a conversation with me.

"They said he's fine and awake Lyla you don't have to be scared." She said making me glance at her forcing a tight lip smile as I nodded.

We arrived and I sighed knowing I'd have to put on my best acting knowing Luca could always read me like a stupid book which pissed me off. Arriving at Lucas assigned room Lorenzo left with Estrella shortly after we arrived and she had spent some time conversing with Luca. Though I was smiling as soon as they left Luca frowned and grabbed my hand pulling me to sit down in the bed with him.

"What's wrong? You look worried, I already told you I'm fine I was just too stressed but I'm okay now." I started crying which made him smile as he pulled me in for a tight embrace.

"Baby I'm okay and right here you don't have to cry for me, I'm sorry I scared you." Luca softly spoke comforting me and rubbing my back as he held me tightly.

"Baby...?" He asked as he pulled back and cupped my face wiping my tears.

Luca kissed me and I sobbed against his lips. I was worried but not because of his current state. I was fucking worried about his future. I knew this was a possibility especially with us being sort of reckless but god it sucked so much more knowing that someone knew about us.

"I'm right here Lyla you don't have to cry."

"I know..." I smiled and kissed him. Luca didn't seem too convinced but decided to drop it and hug me.

"My mom stopped by....she said you guys talked? Did you threaten her?" I laughed against his chest sniffing up my stupid snots.

"I wish..." I laughed and he chuckled before kissing my head.

"I'm glad you got her on board." Humming against his chest in agreement I smiled and just allowed myself to enjoy his touch.

"I was scared Luca..." I admitted softly making him sigh.

"I know I'm sorry." Smiling against his chest I snuggled more into him.

After they kept him in the hospital for a few days for observation we finally got home and once in the bedroom Luca smiled as I slightly frowned.

"Lyla you didn't sleep on our bed?" I hadn't touched it the moment he had landed in the hospital. Shaking my head I stayed staring down at my feet.

"I couldn't Luca..." I looked up and he smiled before hugging me.

"I couldn't sleep on our bed without you, it didn't feel right.." I admitted making him sigh.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It wasn't your fault." After we hugged for a bit he showered and we cuddled in bed taking a well needed rest.

Being in his arms after not feeling his body against mines for days felt great. I couldn't forget the video of us sent to me by someone but I decided to wish they wouldn't tell on us.