Can't Catch A Break || Chapter 80

'Some people are just not who they pretend to be.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Ms.Valentine I've supported fights before but this one isn't just a simple punch or a hair pull." Mr.Abraham spoke making me roll my eyes.

"Just send me to jail and be over with it." I folded my arms over my chest as I sat in one of the two chairs before his desk and he sighed as if debating on it.

"Mr.Abraham." A cheerful voice spoke from behind me. I scowled noticing it was in fact the piece of shit I'm supposed to call a father. Mr.Abraham smiled and got out of his chair shaking my fathers hand from behind his desk.

"Mr.Evans." He said as they shook firmly. I groaned lightly and sunk into my seat.

"Please, call me William." They shared a smile before he sat down in the chair next to me sparing me a glance.

"Why are you always in some trouble?" He asked turning his attention to me. I glared at him still having my arms folded.

"Why are you even here?" I questioned in annoyance.

"Clearly because of you!"

"Well clearly I didn't send for you so fuck off!" I stormed out and sat outside of Mr.Abrahams office pretty much just pissed.

     After a bit they both walked out with a huge smile on their face making me want to fucking laugh. Rich people are so fucking snobby.

"Your generous donation is very appreciated William." Mr.Abraham said with a huge smile as they shook hands once again. Of course he gave them money.

"As long as this news stays out of the public and she can graduate it's nothing." My father said with his stupid million dollar smile pissing me off further.

"Lyla." My father said as he pointed towards the exit door. I groaned and left the building him following behind.

     Junior was at the bottom of the step leaning on a limousine and he smiled at me making me reciprocate a small smile.

"Good to see you again Lyla." He said as he pulled me into a short hug once at the bottom of the steps.

"Stay out of trouble will you? You're screwing your future up Lyla." He said softly before the dick head interjected.

"It'll be very much appreciated. Do you know how much money I had to bribe him with?" My father said as he got into the limousine.

     I rolled my eyes and Junior along with me said our goodbyes. Guess money does run everything. After they left on my way to my room my phone started to ring which I answered seeing as how it was my boss.

"Hello?"

"Lyla hey, I know you're off today but can you come in? Ben called out and I need someone to fill in for him if it's not too much to ask."

"Uh sure, it'll have to be after school if that's okay?"

"Perfectly fine, thank you so much Lyla you're a life saver." I giggled before we said our goodbyes.

     School ended and the boys came to our room to find out what happened as I changed rather quickly. After filling them in I quickly made my way to work where I fought to concentrate. So much shit has happened and my mind hasn't even processed any of it. The whole breakup with Luca and the video I just haven't even fucking gotten my mind wrapped around it.

     I mean I know I would get into fights from time to time and do stupid things but did he really have to fucking breakup with me for it?! As if he doesn't understand how much shit I deal with from these stupid girls.