Addressing Me || Chapter 13

'No one likes growing old but that's the glory of life, it ends, which makes the memories more bittersweet.' ~ someone.

*Just a reminder to be happy*

_____

Lylas' POV:

"I should get going." I said as I got up and grabbed my bag. He checked his watch before going back to marking paper.

"Why? You still have about 45 minutes of class left, plus I rather you stay here so I can keep an eye on you." He spoke in his flat tone.

"I'm a grown adult I don't need babysitting." I said raising a brow and folding my arms over my chest.

"Ms.Valentine sit down." He didn't even look my way as he spoke. I groaned before plopping my ass back into the chair after throwing my bag on the other chair.

"You're such an ass." I said glaring at him with my arms firmly folded over my chest.

"Here make yourself useful, sort these out in alphabetical order." He dropped his pen onto his desk along with the papers that were on his lap and pushed his chair back slightly. He reached for a pile of files and placed them down before me.

"You do know the alphabet right?" He asked with a brow raised making me glare at him angrily once again.

"Prick." I mumbled out shooting daggers at him with my eyes.

"Language." He said before picking his pen up along with the papers and restarting what he was doing. Ugh can't believe I had a vivid dream and got wet off of it about this prick.

I finished sorting the files out and luckily the bell had just rung. I needed to change my underwear really badly, I can't go the whole day with this wetness. We walked out of his office and I stood next to him as he locked the door.

"Oh Mr.Grey!" Ms.Ortega said with a huge smile that dropped when she saw me.

"Ms.Valentine." She said in a flat tone. I rolled my eyes. Just then Mr.Abraham the dean popped up. Fucking hell I hate this building.

"Oh Ms.Valentine?" He raised a brow and Mr.Grey turned around after taking the key out and flashed them his signature flat smile.

"She didn't have a class so to keep her out of trouble I kept her occupied." He said before looking down at me and back at them.

"I like the idea, you should keep her here more often then, maybe doing her school work and fixing her uniform will follow." He said eyeing my messy uniform with distaste. No matter how much times they stopped me and told me to fix it I never did and just walked off. Not like I cared about my classes either way. Plus they knew better than to bicker with me ever since I broke a guards nose.

"Fuck off." I said crossing my arms.

"Language Ms.Valentine." Mr.Grey warned me making my eyes meet his. I rolled my eyes to which he shook his head in distaste.

The dean said his peace and left leaving me, my bitchy teacher Mr.Grey, and yet another bitchy teacher.

"Do you want to have lunch later Mr.Grey?" Ms.Ortega asked clearly flirting. You're climbing the wrong tree babe, he might just be gay.

"Sorry I can't, I'm supposed to keep this one out of trouble so I was going to tell her to meet me here as soon as the bell rung for lunch."

"Huh?! Come again?" I asked turning my face to him.

"Go to class before you're late, when the bell rings for lunch come straight here." He pulled his phone out before turning his gaze to me.

"Are you allergic to anything?"