After Knock || Chapter 68

'Some friendships are just beautiful in their own way.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

The second the door closed Luca pushed his chair back and pulled me onto him making me straddle his lap.

"You naughty girl..." he teased with a smirk as he followed it up with kissing my lips. I whimpered when his hands went to my thighs lifting me up then pushing me down slowly onto his length.

"I have to punish you now..." Luca bit his bottom lip smiling as he guided my body to bounce on him at a faster pace the more aroused I grew. I hugged his frame enjoying the feeling of him inside of me as I clenched from time to time.

I panted and lowly whimpered moaning into his neck as I bit down on it from time to time to control my screams.

"Play with yourself Lyla..." when he saw I didn't do it he made me bounce harder onto him which made me listen.

"Let me see you..." I pulled back biting my lip to hold my moans as I massaged my clit and fisted his dress shirt with my free hand. My eyes were barely focused as they halfway close at the intimacy.

"Luca-shit...." I cried out throwing my head back as I clenched.

"Look at me Lyla..." I did as he said and whimpered with my mouth agape when I came looking into his eyes with tears spilling from the intensity. Fuck he drives me insane.

"Don't be naughty Lyla." Luca smirked before lifting us off the chair and laying me on his desk then starting to pound into me.

I played with myself and placed my free hand on his abs to slow him down.

"Luca-t-rough!" I cried out but he kept fucking me like crazy. My senses were long gone.

"Fuck I love it..." I panted out feeling even more light headed.

"Fuck Lyla you're creaming..." I loved hearing him say my name.

"I-co-shit!" I groaned before biting my bottom lip as I tried to keep my head from flying back. Luca groaned and threw his head back when I clenched and had some of my orgasm slip. Moments after that I squirted and came as Luca grunted throwing his head back and finishing. He came down quickly and kissed me to muffle our ending orgasm moans to seal the deal. I'm losing it.

"Luca..." I panted out as he kissed my shoulder and I wrapped my tired arms around him. I'm in such a daze.

"We need to be more careful Luca..." I panted out trying to catch my breath to which I felt him smile against my skin.

"I agree; I should get you a gag to keep you quiet." He kissed my lips chuckling when he saw me blush at the though.

"I can also use my hand if anything." Luca winked and that's when I realized we weren't using protection.

"Luca...we didn't..." Luca sighed pulling out and giving me a sorry look. I smiled seeing how adorably cute he looked. Normally he would pull out but I guess he got too caught up like I was.

"I'll get you a pill, I'm sorry Lyla I won't be this irresponsible next time." I smiled and kissed him.

"It's alright." I whispered against his lips to which he shook his head.

"It's not. I'm supposed to be the adult yet I let my lust take over my knowledge."

"Luca shut up and let me enjoy the amazing sex we just had." He laughed and kissed me before we both got dressed after cleaning up. The bell sounded and I was happy we got everything done before the ending of the lunch period. Lunch went by rather slowly today and I loved it.