Vivid Image || Chapter 105

'Hi<3' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     Luca was currently in bed fast asleep so I decided to make us breakfast. As I cooked the eggs I turned my head towards the window and enjoyed the sunny day outside for a moment. As my eyes then glanced around the kitchen I freaked seeing a camera that was pretty well hidden in our kitchen. Turning the stove off I hurried upstairs and woke Luca up. On my way up my eyes didn't fail to notice more hidden cameras.

"What's wrong?" He asked still half asleep.

"Luca there's a camera in the kitchen along with practically the whole house what do you mean what's wrong?!"

"Oh that.." his eyes were closed as he turned his back to me and pulled the covers over his shoulders getting comfortable.

"LUCA!" He shot up in bed and I groaned wanting to smack him.

"What's wrong?"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU!" he seemed confused and I groaned feeling highly annoyed and also creeped out that random cameras were in his house.

"Baby." Luca pulled me onto him and I folded my arms over my chest.

"There's a camera in the kitchen along with all around the house Luca."

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I got some cameras installed around the house along with a security system."

"And you didn't tell me because?" I asked a little angered.

"I'm sorry they just installed them I forgot." A sigh left my lips before I just got off of him and went back downstairs.

     As I finished cooking the eggs Lucas arms went around my waist and his lips planted gentle kisses on my neck. I was too annoyed to bother acknowledging him so I removed his arms from around me and turned the stove off along with serving us both.

"Are you seriously mad at me?" I turned to face him and sighed.

"Luca you're starting to keep things from me and I don't like it." Once again folding my arms over my chest I spoke with a hint of sadness and disappointment.

     Given it was his house and what he did with it was his business but I also live here which means he should at least have the decency to inform me about this. On top of that he kept the Ryan thing from me for days, which again I get, seeing as how he traumatized me but he should of told me so I could of kept it in mind and watched my back.

"I get it I'm sorry baby." He came up to me and hugged my waist pulling me in for a kiss.

"Are still upset?" I smiled shaking my head in disagreement at his words. I could never be mad at him.

"Good. On that note of not keeping anything from you I got a tracker installed in your car...safety reasons..." him saying that definitely brought back the whole thought of Ryan being free. Shit.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask before hand.."

"No it's fine." I smiled and Luca kissed me picking me up so that I wrapped my arms and legs around him.