Mile High Club|| Chapter 94

'Snake on a plane?' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     Luca and I arrived at the airport and I smiled brightly when I saw Sofi waving at us. Everyone looked happy and relaxed with their significant other in their arms. Going up to them I hugged them all individually as Luca just stood there distracting himself on his phone.

     He only came because of me and since I knew my group of friends was not his cup of tea I knew I'd have to distract him myself since I doubt he'll want to party with us. Those who didn't know about me and Luca watched him in slight fear since they were scared of him but I turned to Luca and tugged on his shirt making him look into my eyes. He smiled and I blushed instantly.

Ugh I felt stupid.

     I nudged my head towards the group and his eyes slightly widen in realization.

"You guys already know Luca." I said hugging his arm and leaning my head on it.

"Hey." He said plainly and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go before we're late!" Elena said snapping us back to reality. Though we were fairly early,
with a large group something was always bound to go wrong.

     We now found ourselves on the plane high in the sky and I was laying my head on Lucas bicep hugging his arm with a blanket covering my body staring out the window . He stared out the window as well while he massaged my inner thigh with one hand and the other rested on his thigh. Sadly Luca had gotten the window seat but I was happy just to be next to him. His hand slowly started to slide up and I felt myself get excited biting my bottom lip. My breath slightly hitched when his fingers touched my stomach near the waste-band of my sweats.

     Luca was still looking out the window and my eyes diverted to the opposite side of his vision to make sure nobody was looking. His hand slipped in and his fingers immediately located my clit. Starting to massage my clit a low whimper left my lips as my eyes shut tightly before they opened seeing as how Luca had stopped. Looking up at him he gave me a well known look which meant to keep it down so I nodded. As he started back up I let out slow and steady breaths trying to keep it together though it was hardly working.

     Luca would shift in his seat from time to time and I could see him getting turned on by my low moans. He looked so sexy fighting to restrain himself. Slipping two fingers into me my mouth went agape and I heard my breathing slightly pick up to stop myself from moaning. Biting my bottom lips harshly Lucas fingers kept making me feel complete as they moved inside of me. His stroking picked up to the point where I was lowly whimpering into his shirt burying my face in it.

     Luca placed two fingers under my chin lifting my face. Our eyes locked and I could see just how much he was enjoying me losing my mind before him. His thumb went to my bottom lip that was tucked in between my teeth slightly. Running his thumb down my bottom lip made me let it go to which he came down and kissed me. His lips neared my ear as his fingers kept bringing me closer to completion and I dug my nails into his arm.

"Go to the bathroom I'll meet you in there." He pulled his two fingers out making me sigh in relief.

"Okay..." I said lowly.

     As soon as I got in the bathroom Luca followed shortly after. The space was rather small and him being his height and also very well built didn't help. Luca was pressed up against my behind making me feel just how much he needed to be inside of me. After sliding my sweats down slightly he placed a hand on the back of one of my knees and lifted my leg so that my thigh would lay on the sink flat as he went down and tasted me.