Committed Crimes || Chapter 8

'Don't let the innocent smile and sunshine fool you.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

Weeks went by and everything fell back to normal. Him picking on me and kicking me out of class, me still not giving a fuck, it was like a cycle for us. It was now evening time and I sat on my bed watching as Eric allowed Sofi to practice makeup on him. Jay and Justin were playing video games on the big tv since their room didn't have one as big as ours and I watched as Ethan would crack a small smile here and there watching his friends fight over who's better. Elena and Delilah were sadly busy so they couldn't join the fun.

     I was surprised when he laid down on my pillow and turned his face towards me and looked at me not saying a single word. Everyone was in their little bubble and here me and Ethan were staring into each others souls not saying a word. The thing with the boys is, Justin though he was a man whore he cared deeply for his friends, especially us girls. He was always overprotective like a brother, Eric was the sun that brought happiness into everyone's bad day, Jay was sweet and caring though he would act like an ass in public eye. Ethan now..he cared for his friends but he showed it in his weird little way.

"Do you want me to blow up Natalys car?" He asked out of nowhere with his unemotional face.

"Oh can I join?!" Eric beamed making me laugh.

"No, no blowing shit up!" I said laughing though he was dead serious.

"You sure? I can make it look like an accident; it would be so awesome to see her get burned alive." As he said that I saw one evil ass glint I'm those dead eyes of his.

"As much as I'd love to see that I want you guys to have a good future, so no don't get into trouble because of me."

"Just let me know, offer will always stand." He said as he started staring at the ceiling.

"Weirdo." I said lowly with a soft laugh.

     The night went by rather quickly and now I was back in my boring seat listening to a boring lecture. Me and Delilah were laughing and talking in the back of the class ignoring the teacher as she told me about this wild threesome she had with a couple from town.

"MS.VALENTINE AND COMPANY!" Oh for fuck sakes.

"Yes sir?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"Ms.Valentine step outside, and no it's not an invitation to go roam off, go stand by the door." I sighed and did as he said the fucking prick.

     I was standing outside his classroom with my arms folded over my chest waiting for this jackass to come out. The lord answered my prayers when I saw him stand in front of me as he closed his classroom door. Prick. Everyone was long gone into their next class and I was here waiting for this idiot to come out since he said not to leave.

"Ms.Valentine." I looked up at him unamused just ready to leave.

"Why do you insist on always causing an issue in my class?"

"Sir?"

"I hate repeating myself so don't make me, I asked why do you always insist on annoying me so early into the mornings?"

"I don't do such a thing." I definitely did. I could always see the veins in his forehead ready to pop whenever he spoke with me.

"Get out of my sight." He said and I did just that. Fucking bastard made me stand here just for that?! My classes went by rather quickly and finally it was food time.