Making Up || Chapter 55

'Talking to clear the air is sometimes the best option.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     We were a few steps into his office him a few steps deeper into the office in front of me as I stood a few steps from the door. He looked rather pissed off and I couldn't tell if it was because I've been an ass and skipping his class or because of the fight...maybe both if I'm being honest.

"Another fight Lyla? Another fucking fight are you serious?!" Temper much?

"She slapped me what the hell did you expect from me?"

"L—" he groaned and ran his hands through his hair. He's definitely agitated.

"What's wrong with you? Huh? What the hell is the problem? I hate speaking to you like this but you're literally leaving me no damn choice. Lyla seriously—" he came up to me and cupped my face. I missed his touch so much.

"What's the issue? Is something wrong? Did I do something? Tell me what I did wrong Lyla, talk to me for fuck sakes." His hands dropped to his side making me instantly miss his touch.

"What's the issue? Why are you avoiding my existence?" I couldn't keep eye contact with his enraged and sad eyes.

     I brought my gaze to the floor feeling ashamed of my actions. I've been such an ass and he's been trying to figure out what's up with me. I've been dismissing him yet he hasn't left me or disrespected me. He's trying to hold back and I could see it. His index finger went to my chin making us lock eyes when he raised my face.

"Baby I'm dying here—" with a sigh as he cupped my face once again he spoke.

"I miss you, I miss us, I miss your snarky remarks or you annoying the hell out of me, I miss having you in my personal space and all up under me, talk to me what's wrong? Because I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. Did I say something offensive? Not that I can it's not like you even speak to me." He sighed dropping his hands to his side. I don't deserve you; that's what's wrong. I shook my head feeling pathetic tears steam down my face.

     Cupping Lucas face I met his lips halfway where we kissed. He immediately cupped mines and kissed me deeply and slowly as I let my tears run down my face freely. Slightly pulling back my eyes locked with his. So many emotions in those pretty honey colored eyes.

"You're mines right?" I asked lowly to which he wiped my tears with a smile.

"I'm only yours Lyla." I liked hearing him say it. Pulling him in our lips met once again. I've missed both the feel of his lips on mines along with the way his touch excited me. Once we pulled back he spoke.

"Do you want to come home with me?" I smiled but then remembered I had detention.

"I have detention."

"Tomorrow then?" With a big smile I nodded. We locked the door and spent the free time I had before detention kissing and making up for the lack of intimacy we've had in a while.

"I let my thoughts get the best of me." I told him truthfully. I was sitting on his desk with him in between my thighs caressing my waist with his thumb.

"I told you to not do that." He said softly as his face softened.

"I can't help it, she so much prettier than me and if I'm being honest you're so out of my legue Luca. You can literally have anyone you want so why wouldn't I be jealous?" I pouted not hiding my sadness.

"Because the one that I want is right here in my arms Lyla, you shouldn't feel threatened by someone who doesn't even get a second glance from me. You just shouldn't be jealous in general, do you trust me Lyla?" He asked. I bit my lips not knowing what to really say.

"I do it's just....insecurities...." He smiled and kissed my lips softly.

"I'm only yours Lyla, and we'll work on them." I smiled when he kissed me again. I checked the time and I was sad it was time for detention with the sour bitch.

"Stop fighting will you?"

"No promises prick." He rolled his eyes as we headed to walk out of his office.

"Detention tomorrow Ms.Valentine, and stop skipping your classes, I hope you make up for the work you missed last week as well. In all of them do you hear me?" I groaned at his professionalism.

"Fine! Ugh you're so annoying." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest angrily.

"You can't get enough of me." He smirked and kissed my lips making me laugh and smile before we walked out.

     Ugh he has me in love with him and he doesn't even fucking know it.

_____

Awww😁🥰

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Enjoying?😋