Lack Of Breath || Chapter 62

'Sometimes once it starts it can't stop.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     I softly winced in pain when my eyes opened slowly giving me knowledge of just how much my body was aching along with the soreness in between my thighs. Walking straight wasn't going to happen anytime soon and that was surely a fact. I groaned turning around in bed facing towards the door. With a smile I bit my bottom lip remembering how Luca carried me to the bathroom after I couldn't even walk once we were finished last night. A sigh left my lips as I sat up in bed wondering where Luca had disappeared to.

Slowly I groaned feeling the soreness in between my legs as I made my way to the bathroom then downstairs. Luca and I had decided on me staying the weekend which I definitely saw as the right choice seeing as how I was limping. Limping on school campus was something I definitely didn't want to be seen since it'll be suspicious, plus the girls would notice as well. Once before him I closed his laptop and placed it on the couch straddling him right after.

"Hi handsome." I smiled and kissed his lips after my arms wrapped around his neck. Ugh I'm so in love.

"Hello gorgeous." He smiled pulling me closer to his body as our lips met. The shirt I wore which belonged to Luca had ridden up showing mostly everything I had to offer. His hands slid from my middle thigh to my upper thigh before grabbing my ass making me slightly gasp.

"Mr.Grey how naughty of you." mockingly with a smirk I spoke kissing him once again. When we pulled back he laughed slightly.

"How are you feeling?" Luca asked with that handsome smile of his as his eyes stared into mines.

"I feel so good." With a huge smile my lips met his.

"Love to hear that." He said against my lips before kissing me slowly again.

"But I was asking about in between your legs baby." I smiled and I could feel myself blush at the thought of last night.

"I'm sore but I'll get over it." With a shrug I got off of him and sat down next to him. There was a bowl of grapes making me smile as I picked it up and popped one into my mouth.

"Are you hungry?" I nodded at Lucas question and he smiled before getting up and kissing my forehead.

     Once he walked into the kitchen my attention went towards his laptop wondering what he was up to. Placing the bowl down next to me I found myself grabbing Lucas laptop opening it. As I powered the screen on my eyes laid on the search screen seeing schools pop up. Schools? Is he transferring?! W-what the hell?

"Why are you snooping?" He asked in amusement making me close the laptop and putting it back on the couch fast as I could manage.

"I wasn't doing anything!" Hurriedly I spoke before awkwardly smiling his way.

"Here." Luca said as he came up to me and handed me the plate.

"Thanks." With a soft smile I spoke. Luca had made me breakfast and I couldn't help but feel happy.

"Luca why are you researching into schools? Are you.....are you transferring?" With a pout I questioned looking his way.

"I'm not transferring Lyla." He sat down next to me grabbing the laptop.

"I was just looking up some schools to help Lorenzo out." Oh. I nodded and started eating.

     We spent the day being lazy just laying in each others arms in bed watching movies. I was thankful since I was still sore. It was now night time and Luca was on his phone scrolling as I bit my bottom lip looking up at him. I got up and straddled him making him look at me with a raised brow.