Car Sex || Chapter 102

'We all love spontaneous fun.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     The moment Luca paid for dinner I practically dragged him outside to the parking garage and pulled him in for a steamy kiss feeling myself in heat. A whimpering moan left my lips as we kissed due to him pulling me into him with one arm wrapped around my waist as the other turned the vibrator on.

Luca kept kissing me and I fought to reciprocate feeling my legs start to quiver as I grabbed onto his clothes to stay upright on my feet. A chuckle left his lips once we pulled back and my orgasm slightly slipped due to Luca throwing me over his shoulder and placing a slap on my rare.

After Luca walked us to the car he opened the passenger side door and gently placed me in my seat. Luckily the vibrator was turned off moments after he had thrown me over his shoulder, since if he hadn't I would have definitely came all over myself. As soon as Luca got into the car his phone chimed and when he pulled it out my eyes trained on his lips as I breathed slightly heavily. As he read whatever was on the phone screen I grabbed Lucas face and kissed him fixing myself up and moving to his side to straddle him.

Luca helped me as we moaned devouring each others lips and I found myself undoing his shirt buttons as fast as I could feeling the need to touch his skin. Luca had a hand on the small of my back and I couldn't help my need for him grow more at the feeling of Lucas length pressing on my barely covered clit.

"L-Lyla..." his voice muffled out throughout our kiss.

The palms of my hands touched his bare chest before they slid down his body and I reached for his phone placing it in the cup holder and starting to undo his belt then pants button rapidly.

"L-Lyla baby wait." Luca spoke as he pulled back from our kiss.

"What's wrong?" As I asked that his phone rang and he sighed.

My eyes rolled and I just kept undoing his pants causing him to chuckle as he grabbed the phone bringing it to his ear and just answered it looking into my eyes with a smirk as I innocently smiled.

Luca lifted himself up as I pulled his pants down and bit my bottom lip.

"Yes?" Luca asked into the phone before biting his lower lip as I took my underwear off not wanting it to get in the way. I placed it in his head with a soft laugh and Luca just gave me his bright and happy smile.

Pulling my dress up I slipped him into me and let out a soft gasp as he slightly groaned at my wetness coating him up. I had slightly came from that and Luca just smirked looking deep into my eyes.

"No I'm not busy..." he spoke into the phone as I lightly panted.

     Moving my hips and bouncing on him I fisted his undone top and squeezed my breast with my other hand trying to stop the feeling of my body craving more.

"L-Luca.." I whispered out moving faster as he lightly grunted and whimpered fighting to keep the conversation up.

"N-no I wasn't....told about this.." he spoke slightly breathless.

     Our eyes locked and I could see the pleasure consuming him. Biting my bottom lip to control myself I kissed him before Luca pulled back to speak leaving me with the need for more. My lips attached to his neck as he held my waist with one hand and I kept moving my body on his.