Surprise || Chapter 72

'Sometimes the cons outweigh the pros.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     The weekend quickly came around and I found myself deciding on surprising Luca by dropping by. Everything had been clarified after our angry sex session which I truly did feel happy about. Seeing as how Eric was already going off campus I decided to catch a ride with him for the convenience.

     A while back Luca had given me a key along with the code to his house which showed me just how much he truly wanted me around. That and he also gave me some of his closet space, which for a man with a million suits said something. I will say he was pretty clean and organized which I was obsessed with, I always loved the fresh and clean smell my nose got welcomed to every time I entered his home.

     Luca would always be burning some differently scented candle when he was home which added to the homey feeling. Him and I had talked earlier in the day around morning time where he informed me he would be doing nothing which caused me to be sort of confused when I saw a car parked in front of his place.

     Luca never mentioned expecting visitors when I asked about it. Estrella and I had also talked earlier as well where she had told me her and Lorenzo were spending the day together at home so that definitely wasn't his car I'd say. I will say it was noon so that could of easily changed. Walking up to the door I made sure to open it as slowly and quietly as I possibly could along with closing it just as slowly and quietly. After taking my shoes off and placing them to the side I noticed a pair of red bottoms I knew far too well.

     So he lied to me?

     My ears perked up when I heard a moan. He wouldn't...at least I would hope not. Tightly holding the keys in my hand I felt the pounding in my chest become overwhelming. When I stepped into the living room I froze when I saw Sasha straddling his lap with her dress risen up by her waist. Sasha had his face cupped in her hands making him look right at her as she smiled at him before gently placing her lips on his. From where I stood I couldn't see Luca but I pretty much had an idea of what he looks like. My eyes met Sasha's own when she pulled back up causing my pain and anger to grow even more when she smirked my way.

     My chest was rising and falling rather quickly from the rage and disappointment. I was pissed and hurt beyond measures. After everything?! Was this payback because Ryan kissed me? He wouldn't be so petty would he? Tears were streaming down my cheeks before a sob escaped and I covered my mouth immediately. He shot up off the couch causing Sasha to fall on her ass looking just as surprised and somewhat scared.

     Lucas head moved searching the room before they landed on me. Seeing his confused face made me hurt even more. He glanced down at Sasha who was on the floor before looking at me once again rather quickly. I gave him a 'seriously' look before turning around and walking towards the door putting my shoes on and walking out.

     God I'm such a dumbass.

"Lyla wait!" He called for me making me stop. I didn't want to hear what he had to say, I just wanted to shout at him about how petty he was being.

"Wait for what?!" I turned and shouted catching him off guard. We were about two steps away from the front door. Luckily for me people actually minded their business here.

"Lyla it's not what it looked like I swear to god." I scoffed in disbelief folding my arms over my chest along the way.

"Not what it looked like? That wasn't what it looked like?!" I shouted louder pointing at the door in the process of speaking my last question.