The Dream || Chapter 27

'Just a reminder to not allow anyone to disturb your peace.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     It was evening time and after a brutally long day of catching up on my work I decided to review the notes I jotted down today since a test was set for tomorrow in my math class. Stupid bitch always loves giving test.

     I was laying down on my bed on my stomach going over my notes when the door opened. I had decided to lay with my feet touching the headboard and my face facing Sofi's bright side of the room when I had originally plopped down on my bed. Briefly glancing up I smiled when I looked back at my notes noticing Sofi at the door.

"Hey Sof." When she didn't answer I look up to see her with a confused look on her face before she pulled the door and checks the number. I roll my eyes at her sarcasm.

"So I am in the right room."

"Ha ha, so funny." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes and sat up throwing a pillow after her. She laughed dodging it.

"I can't believe you're studying, Mr.Grey must really be good in bed to have you this dick whipped. You never use to even do your work and now look at you." I rolled my eyes closing my book one time.

"I haven't done anything with the man calm down."

"What about the bet?"

"Oh yeah...I totally forgot about that." I said as I laughed. I headed towards our mini fridge and took a cold water out taking the cap off and drinking some. Sofi had closed the door and walked in placing her bag on her vanity chair.

"How did he get you to change then? I mean come on Lyla, your clothes were a mess, you hair was...a mess, you in general were a mess." She said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious though, what the hell did he do to make you change? When you stayed by him did he hypnotized you? Or did he eat you out so deliciously that you decided to change after thinking hard about it?" I laughed at her crazy scenarios.

"Why is everything about sex with you?" She shrugged before going to grab a water for herself.

"Because that's all men want, sex sex sex and guess what? More sex after that." I laughed though I knew she wasn't wrong.

"I'm going to shower, tennis took me out."

"Tennis or the coach?" I asked laughing. I saw them making out behind the bleachers once.

"Fuck off." She said rolling her eyes but smiling.

"That's what he's supposed to do with you Sofi; fuck you until you can't think straight anymore." I winked after teasing her and she scrunched her face up making me crack up harder.

"How big is he?" I asked sitting down on my bed. She blushed hard as fuck as if thinking back on it.

"7 inches." She said shyly as she ran off into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Se-seven inches?!" I shouted out in disbelief before pulling my ruler out.

     What the fuck?! Sofi took that?! Ewwww!!!!!! Stop it stop it stop it!!! I quickly opened my notes distracting myself from thinking about what they do. The door opened and in came Elena and Delilah.

"Sofi stop leaving the damn door unlocked!" I shouted as I slammed my book shut thinking I've studied enough. It was now about 8:30pm and we were all on my bed watching a movie.