Impulsively Acting Again || Chapter 47

'Maybe going for it is worth it, even if it doesn't work out.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Uncle Luc can I have ice cream?" His niece asked once we entered the house to which his strict self said no.

"Why not?" She whined pouting with puppy eyes.

"After dinner princess." Oh so she's the one he called princess.

"Yaye!" She hugged him before scurrying off upstairs.

"Do your homework Estrella!" He shouted as she disappeared. A faint 'okay!' came through to which he smiled. He knows how to smile what a miracle. He's always with his dead face which makes me forget just how cute he looks when he smiles.

"You can wait here I have to shower and get all the stress you students give me off of my body." He said in an annoyed tone. I nodded and before he went up the stairs he stopped at the first step and turned to face me.

"If you want to watch tv the remotes right there next to the tv, and if you're thirsty you can get something from the fridge." I nodded knowing how much he hated none verbal communication. Prick. He disappeared upstairs and I just sat on the sofa on my phone after taking my bag off and resting it by my feet. A text from Ryan came in just as I glued my eyes on an interesting drifting video.

'You around?' The text read.

'Not currently.' A call from Ryan came through and though I felt like ignoring it I decided not to. Along with that Mr.Grey was talking forever.

"Hey.'

"Hey where are you? I feel like we haven't talked in forever or even hung out."

"I'm sorry class assignments have just been kicking my ass." I said laughing slightly. Wasn't a total lie.

"Look at you being a good student." He teased making me slightly laugh. As if.

"It's alright though, we should hangout."

"Sure, I did want to ask you something by the way." I spoke.

"Really? Like what?"

"Better in person." I said with a smile though he couldn't see.

"I'm scared now." He said with a soft chuckle. Can't believe I found that handsome...after hearing Mr.Greys laugh and chuckle; just everything about him that I've seen so far I can't find anyone else who sounds better than him, or looks better.

"Nothing major, I should get going though."

"Alright, text me when you're ready to talk."

"Will do." I hung up hearing Mr.Grey come down the stairs.

"Are you hungry?" He asked when he came into view. My eyes met his figure and they took in the plain white T-shirt he wore along with a pair of grey sweats that definitely didn't help in disguising his size. The way the shirt hugged his figure had me weak in the knees as well.

"Lyla?!"

"Huh?" I met his eyes and he was seeming to be waiting for an answer. Fuck I need to stop staring at his area.