Acceptance Letters and Finals || Chapter 88

'Don't you find it weird how one day you're a careless child and the next you're an adult trying to figure your life out?' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

     The remaining months went by in the blink of an eye and it was now time for finals. Throughout those months the trail with Ryan had wrapped up, the group had decided where they were going for college, Estrella got a boyfriend who got pretty much roughed up by Luca and Lorenzo, Lorenzo started seeing someone...a lot went down.

     The group and I spent most of our free time together and on weekends getting hammered trying to make the most of our time left together. That and our trip that was coming up as well. Finals were stressing everyone out and after this shit was over we definitely were going to party.

     Luca and I were still going strong along with everyone else and their relationships which made my heart smile each time I thought on it. I couldn't wait to finally claim him in public and not have to fear him losing his job or me getting expelled along with everything else that could go wrong. There was a knock on my desk making me snap out of my thoughts. Looking up my eyes met Lucas angry face.

"Stop zoning out." Firmly he spoke as he rolled his eyes proceeding to walk away from my desk right after.

     Realization dawned on me that I was zoned out for longer than intended to. I literally only had an hour to finish this stupid stack of papers. With a few low swears I got to work immediately. After what felt like a never ending nightmare it finally ended.

"Everyone stop writing!" A teacher spoke firmly making everyone sigh relieved that it was finally over.

     Today was the last day and I couldn't of been happier. Finals were so stressful, on top of that I was stressed since I hadn't heard back from any of the schools I applied to. After everyone had cleared the room Luca slipped me a note telling me to meet him in his office later which I quickly placed in my pocket after reading. I was honestly so drained from stressing over school that I just wanted to plop onto my bed. Once school ended I found myself in his office sitting across from him. Luca frowned slightly as he reached for my hands from across the desk.

"What's wrong? You look more drained than usual." I smiled noticing he actually paid lots of attention to me.

"It's just school getting to me..." he smiled softly and kissed my knuckles.

"Don't worry you'll get into your top picks...what schools did you apply to?" He asks curiously scrunching his face in confusion.

"I don't want to say until I get in.." a small adorable smile formed on his lips as he nodded getting out of his chair and kissing me from across the desk still.

"Whenever you're ready." He kissed me again and I smiled loving that he understood. When he sat back down I got up and went around the desk getting on my knees in between his thighs.

"Really?" Luca asked with a smirk as his tone and eyes showed nothing but amusement. I smiled and nodded biting my bottom lip.

"Yes." Innocently I spoke. He chuckled helping me pull him out of his trousers.

     I pleased him until he was groaning my name fisting my hair. Luca threw his head back and let out one more grunt before finishing in my throat. After swallowing everything I slowly sucked him off helping him slowly come down from his high. I smiled pulling him out of my mouth and going up for a kiss. Luca was in such a daze I found myself giggling slightly. This was truly one of my favorite Lucas.